NE Pennsylvania USA
2000 Toyota Celica GT
- Injen Short Ram Intake - Hotshot Header - Rod Millen Exhaust
- Tanabe Sustec coilovers w/ upper pillowball mounts - Hotchkis Competition anti-roll bars - Energy Suspension front control arm bushings - Hypermotive front strut brace with battery tiedown - Hypermotive 2-pt rear strut bar
- Enkei RS5 with Kumho Ecsta MX 215/40/R17 tires
- Stainless steel CELICA front license plate cover - Rod Millen Carbon Fiber hood scoop - S2K antenna - 2002 Grill
- RJ Autoworks blue lettered/white faced gauges / blue LEDs - CAC Diamond Plate flootmats - GTS Pedals - B&M Shortshifter - CG-Lock Occupant Stability Device
- Pioneer Premeir 850MP
12/08/2003 8:50 PM
02/17/2005 1:16 PM
2003 Toyota Celica
Dyess AF Base, Abilene, TX
Joined: October 2003 Thanks: Props to EverythingCelica.com, best damn site for the Celica!!!
Show All Member Profiles
CelicaHobby.com is an independent Toyota Celica enthusiast website. CelicaHobby.com is not sponsored by or affiliated with Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc. in any way. The Toyota and Celica names and logos are trademarks owned by Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc.
© CelicaHobby.com, 2001-2017