MEMBER PROFILE # 1761
Location Edgewater, Colorado Occupation
CAD draftsmen & profesional party animal Vehicle
2001 Toyota Celica Exterior Color
* VVTL-i 1.8L, Injen SRI, with heat sheild and OAV
* Summer - 16" Yokohama ES100 * Winter - 16" Nokian WR * SmarTire monitering system Exterior
* TRD Body kit, * S2K Antenna, * GT-S front grill embelm * VIS CF raised hood scoop Interior
* Custom made gauge face, * Carbon Fiber Bezel, * Painted sunroof/dome light control frame, * Custom made cabin air filter, * Changed AC Console Lights: knobs, back window deff. and A/C are blue, everything else is red, * 2 15" & 2 10" blue neon tubes, * blue neon string around shift boot and window/door lock control, * red neon string weaved through heater vents, * red lights in sig. lighter and glove box, * (ALL LIGHTING IS CONTROLED BY CUSTOM MADE SWITCH PANEL IN ASH TRY CUBBY) * red stiched shift boot and knob, * custom blue light for center glove box and center dash box, * blue LED light shinning down over shifter and window/door contorl, * CF door sills, * AutoMeter CF guages & pods (COMING SOON: Carputer) Audio/Video
* stock radio with red LED knobs and blue LCD * 2 MTX RT10 10" 200 watt MTX subs * MTX 311D 310 watt amp THANKS Props to EverythingCelica.com for having the most informative facts for Celica Enthusiasts and having the best features that you can never find on any other Celica websites.
Member Since 09/17/2003 9:14 PM
Last Seen 12/31/1969 5:00 PM
LinkedIn: RyOlSe Randomness BE HEARD * LOOK GOOD * BE LOUD * GET SOME FORUM SIGNATURE
CelicaHobby.com is an independent Toyota Celica enthusiast website. CelicaHobby.com is not sponsored by or affiliated with Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc. in any way. The Toyota and Celica names and logos are trademarks owned by Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc.
© CelicaHobby.com, 2001-2017