Celica Hobby
Ok, well I'm selling the Celica soon as most of you know. Now, I decided I might sell my 18" wheels. They are the Maxixm E-Racer wheels and have brand new Fuzion tires that I just put on there in November. I will post pictures up of the rims tomorrow. One rim has a decent size curb rash. I would like to get $600 plus shipping for them since the tires alone cost more than that and they are almost new (less that 1k miles on them).

This seller is located near: GLEN ELLYN, IL
Here are the pictures:

Attached picture 1953399905-DSC00059.JPG

Attached picture 1953399906-DSC00061.JPG
Tread:

Attached picture 1953399908-DSC00062.JPG
Close up of curb rash:

Attached picture 1953399910-DSC00060.JPG
Bump
Bump.
I willing to trade for some 17's. I want some light weight 17's. The reason behind this is I decided I want to go for more of a speed approach instead of a style approach.
Bump... Make offers I need to get rid of these cause I want to put some lightweight 17s on... I will except trade for some lightweight 17s...
No offers at all?
Bump...
17s...um my bro have 17s on his car, he might want to trade, plus we are close to each other
his rims have curb rashes too, i post pics if i can. Lemme ask him
g

Attached picture 1953478614-619245_4_full.jpg
What brand and model are they? I'm interested...
i dunno, i gotta check too, but he is willin to trade tha rims with extra cash for them, lemme call him if he can give me us details
Ok, well let me know ASAP, because I am really, really interested...
can't get a hold of hi, but i can show you more pics, go to his cardomwin page-it has some details there too

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/619245
what color are ur rims????
Gunmetal...

Do you have AIM it would be easier to talk over it... My SN is CelicaGTizzle.
guess he doens't know if he is interested, he is being weird about it...i let you know though
Bump...
© Celica Hobby