Celica Hobby
Posted By: fastceli2001 nitrous question - Feb 23, 2004 1:18am
im seriously considering of adding a wet system to my car but i have a question that needs to be answered. how much does it cost to fill up a n2o bottle (10 lbs.) and where can this be done???
Posted By: spaztikid Re: nitrous question - Feb 23, 2004 1:20am
Originally Posted by fastceli2001
im seriously considering of adding a wet system to my car but i have a question that needs to be answered. how much does it cost to fill up a n2o bottle (10 lbs.) and where can this be done???

nitrous costs about 3-4 bucks a pound... so to fill up it would be about 30 40 bucks

there are a few places that i know around here... but not where you live.
Posted By: skdmorse Re: nitrous question - Feb 23, 2004 1:24am
Originally Posted by spaztikid

nitrous costs about 3-4 bucks a pound... so to fill up it would be about 30 40 bucks

Yep, it cost me anywere from $28 to $35 bucks abottle...
Posted By: CeLlYgT04 Re: nitrous question - Feb 23, 2004 3:40am
Originally Posted by skdmorse
Originally Posted by spaztikid

Yep, it cost me anywere from $28 to $35 bucks abottle...

Have you had any problems with your n2o, cause I am considering it as well wink
Posted By: blackcel Re: nitrous question - Feb 23, 2004 5:02am
Are you going to run a returnable fuel line, i am going to add a wet kit within the next few months as well, and was curious how big of a help it would be. Something like the SF fuel rail.
Posted By: Sultan Re: nitrous question - Feb 23, 2004 5:07am
Originally Posted by blackcel
Are you going to run a returnable fuel line, i am going to add a wet kit within the next few months as well, and was curious how big of a help it would be. Something like the SF fuel rail.

if you're thinking of it, the Stafford rail is a fine choice thumbsup
© Celica Hobby