Celica Hobby
Posted By: StilezGTS Need help with antenna holder... - Mar 6, 2005 2:06pm
I had an S2000 antenna on my car for awhile and it kinda fell off and wouldnt go back in after my friend unscrewed it... Now the threads are pretty much stripped at the top part, How do I fix this?
Posted By: YurBuddyChrist Re: Need help with antenna holder... - Mar 6, 2005 7:22pm
Stripped on the antenna base or on the antenna itself?
Posted By: StilezGTS Re: Need help with antenna holder... - Mar 7, 2005 1:26am
antenna base
Posted By: v3n0m Re: Need help with antenna holder... - Mar 7, 2005 5:01am
You're pretty much screwed. You need a new base. Look on Ebay, sometimes they have the base for sale really cheap. If not, then you're gonna have to bend over and have the dealership rape you. Actually you're friend is gonna have to bend over because he's the one who broke it.
Posted By: StilezGTS Re: Need help with antenna holder... - Mar 19, 2005 12:36am
Well... I solved the problem... SUPER GLUED THE BITCH ON... Drove on the highway twice today and hasn't budged... How do you like that..
Posted By: lpfan076 Re: Need help with antenna holder... - Mar 19, 2005 1:12am
ah superglue, duct tapes best friend.
Posted By: EastCoastRollaS Re: Need help with antenna holder... - Mar 20, 2005 6:06pm
Nice man, why wasn't i aware that you were supergluing something on the celi...i would have liked to be there for a free lesson in Ghetto Engineering 101. thumbsup love superglue
© Celica Hobby