Celica Hobby
Posted By: TRDOTC How is this fitmint? - Feb 5, 2005 3:43am
Want to know how the fitmint of this product is..a full A piller pod gauge...here is the link... http://gaugepods.com/toyota.html thanks!
Posted By: RICOGT Re: How is this fitmint? - Feb 5, 2005 6:23am
i looked at the same ones--they are not good i ws told by other etc members--
Posted By: TRDOTC Re: How is this fitmint? - Feb 5, 2005 10:54pm
k thanks frown damn...wish i knew where to get perfect fitmint
Posted By: TRDOTC Full A Piller replacment that holds Gauges... - Feb 5, 2005 11:03pm
Any one know where i can get one with perfect fitment??? I checked search button but nothing. Thanks for any and all help.
Posted By: Speed4TheNeed Re: How is this fitmint? - Feb 5, 2005 11:21pm
the one from gaugepods.com doesnt fit all too well...its about 1/2" shorton the top..other than that its all good. you'll have to mod it out a little bit to look right (fiberglass)
haven't found any that have perfect fitment
Originally Posted by VSGTS14
haven't found any that have perfect fitment

ditto.
damn...what the hell are they thinking lol...what the hell do they look like in the day then?? any pics you guys? what do you recommend i do, dual, triple..anything?? Thanks!
they're about a 1/2" off up top
you mean like this ?

Attached picture 1953466227-Picture 068.jpg
Posted By: isaac Re: How is this fitmint? - Feb 6, 2005 12:20am
I know this is not a full pillar replacement, but have you looked at the Autometer Dual Gauge pods yet?
https://celicahobby.com/gal3/inst_gaugepillaratm
Originally Posted by sincere2883
you mean like this ?

yea, thats what he's talkin about
oh i see..that isn't anything lol..is it really noticable in person?? Thanks Isaac, i might consider if the full piller is noticable at the top (the separation)...too bad it doesn't wrap all the way around..lol, sorry I have OCD badly when it comes to my car...can i buy those here?? I have to check! lol..thanks again, let me know if it is really noticable though thumbsup I guess a 1/2" would somewhat be but not really...maybe i just answered my own question rofl
^^ yes,it is quite noticeable, unfortunately.

you can get it to fit right though with some fiberglass work.
Thanks Caleb and everyone. I think I will get the dual one and get my s7 gauges smile Thanks again
thats probably your best bet if you dont feel like custom fitting it thumbsup
© Celica Hobby