Celica Hobby
Posted By: Satoshi making woofer box... my another new project - Nov 24, 2004 11:51am
[Linked Image from plaza.umin.ac.jp]

umm.. long & winding road...
nice nice
those are rockford fosgate punch stage 2 or 3's right? the picture makes your cone look f'ed up and warped instead of straight and shiny..
Posted By: Brian63 Re: making woofer box... my another new project - Nov 24, 2004 3:50pm
Why didn't you just fiberglass the top instead of making that cheesy looking thing... confused
Good Luck ... gonna feel good when you finally finish it smile thumbsup
Posted By: Glove Re: making woofer box... my another new project - Nov 24, 2004 4:16pm
Did you make a box for your JL's Brian? Give him some credit. I think it'll look hot when it's finished. thumbsup Not to mention he could always use what he made as a mold to lay fiberglass on. One thing is for sure, it's going to BUMP!!! spineyes
he will fiberglass it... you need the shape of something before you can glass it.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: making woofer box... my another new project - Nov 25, 2004 6:13am
rice I bow down to you. Do you wanna customize my car! You should open a shop or something! You do some crazy stuff guy!
they're P1's you, you can tell because they're black. the P2's are like grey and P3's are white. i hear good things about all stages and 4 subs should be niiiiiiice...always love your mods...keep up the good work satoshi thumbsup
good luck man, cant wait to see it finished! thumbsup
Posted By: Satoshi Re: making woofer box... my another new project - Nov 26, 2004 11:46am
urethane..

fibreglass..

and much putty!
its coming along great!!! can;'t wait to see the finished product.
Posted By: SaddY Re: making woofer box... my another new project - Nov 26, 2004 1:05pm
No modders like Satoshi wink awesome dude smile
© Celica Hobby