Celica Hobby
Posted By: Viper TRD wing VS action pck wing - Jun 29, 2004 11:05pm
Hey guys wave, i saw in here a post telling that a trd wing differs a little from the action package one eek, do you have any idea on this, could someone tell me the difference?(pls post a pic showing the difference if available). Thanks
Posted By: GraSSRooTs Re: TRD wing VS action pck wing - Jun 29, 2004 11:08pm
I don't think there is a diffrence.
Posted By: se7enmodgt20 Re: TRD wing VS action pck wing - Jun 29, 2004 11:20pm
confused
Posted By: darksidecelica Re: TRD wing VS action pck wing - Jun 29, 2004 11:23pm
uh...there is no difference unless ur comparing the trd and action package wing to the wings west one
Posted By: Viper Re: TRD wing VS action pck wing - Jun 29, 2004 11:26pm
Originally Posted by darksidecelica
uh...there is no difference unless ur comparing the trd and action package wing to the wings west one
What do you mean? pls explain more
Posted By: darksidecelica Re: TRD wing VS action pck wing - Jun 29, 2004 11:39pm
trd and action package are the same exact spoiler...u must have saw the post concerning the trd and wings west which does slightly differ visually from each other
Posted By: Anonymous Re: TRD wing VS action pck wing - Jun 29, 2004 11:48pm
you might be talking about the TRD and the new 2004 action package wing. They are different by a lot though.
Posted By: verano Re: TRD wing VS action pck wing - Jun 29, 2004 11:50pm
Originally Posted by spyder00367
you might be talking about the TRD and the new 2004 action package wing. They are different by a lot though.

^^^ yup
Posted By: Mp3Supply Re: TRD wing VS action pck wing - Jun 29, 2004 11:50pm
Originally Posted by darksidecelica

ya i think he meant the wing west compared to trd also smile
Posted By: LostAngel Re: TRD wing VS action pck wing - Jun 29, 2004 11:52pm
The TRD from '00 - '04.5 is different from the newest generation TRD.

Wings West is a 'replica' sort of wing to the original TRD.
© Celica Hobby