Celica Hobby
Does anyone know if they are legal ? They look really cool when you signal.
I was going to throw some in my car but I commute everyday to school and don't want a fix it ticket.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Silverstar turn signal lights legal in Bay Area, California? - May 25, 2004 2:51am
silver, meaning white turn signals right...i wouldn't chance it rofl

but then again...nothing is technically illegal till you get caught thumbsup
Put them on!! it makes ur car looks a lot better thumbsup I have hyperwhites all around and havent had ne problems with the cops
i;ve had blue in for a year and no problems... knock on wood... mind you, i bearly ever signal because i dont want the unwanted attn.
Ray are you talking about the silverstart turn signals that look clear like but when you turn it on its orange.. cause that my friend is legal... i have those and another person on the board to i saw put them in..

check this thread..

[Linked Image from img25.photobucket.com]

[Linked Image from img25.photobucket.com]
ooooh thats looks clean thumbsup
so thats how thats wat they look like on a celica...
I put the Polarg blue turning signals that shine a very bright white/blue color. I hope there legal, havent got caught yet, but i think they are worth putting on cause they look soo much better then that crappy orange look.
Originally Posted by gtscelica05
Put them on!! it makes ur car looks a lot better thumbsup I have hyperwhites all around and havent had ne problems with the cops
© Celica Hobby