Celica Hobby
Posted By: loveannie Question about Racing seat - May 12, 2004 1:45pm
hi guy;s i just want to make sure this, i saw some tenzoR racing seat on ebay (cant post link), and they kind of cheap, so i'm thinking to get a pair's, since tenzoR still a OK brand, not those cheap shit, and the auction on ebay is for a pair and they also come w/ slider, i just want to ask did any one have those tenzoR racing seat on their celica, and are those slider direct bolt on? or i still need to buy and other set of brucket? thanks guys thumbsup
Posted By: blackcel Re: Question about Racing seat - May 12, 2004 3:50pm
Couldnt tell ya about the quality. I was wanting to get a pair of the red and black rally tenzo-r seats though. They seem alright to me, but i have no first hand experience on it.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Question about Racing seat - May 12, 2004 8:23pm
the stock celica seats are definitly nice for STOCK. i was thinking about buying a pair of those TRD bucket seats in red/black for my car..but i dunno..just not priority..we can all get by with the stock seats..most people who dont know anybody think they are aftermarket ..lol. but if i ever have cash laying around ..ill probably def spend like 350 bills and get some seats..cause lets be honest..they make a huge difference..u notice aftermarket seats the first second you see a c ar,.
Posted By: Erick Re: Question about Racing seat - May 12, 2004 10:31pm
I second that..SKOOF is correct thumbsup
Posted By: Celicaracer18 Re: Question about Racing seat - May 12, 2004 11:58pm
i saw in a magazine once that did a teston pretty much all the racing seats on the market and the only ones that they said were a decent fit and were comfortable were like sparcos and brides, the rest icl. tenzo's were loose, no support and uncomfortable
© Celica Hobby