Celica Hobby
yea some jacked my stem cap thingy (put air in tire yeaa) to my g-game wheels...bastard...or i missed placed it confused which i doubt but...they only took one too...which pisses me off..could i just go to discounttire and order one from them?
are they special?... just buy the black ones.
Originally Posted by spaztikid
are they special?... just buy the black ones.

yea there special...fuck the black ones..this are chrome with "rays" imprinted on the top..square kinda...ahh makes me mad..
buy another one...that either is the same or get four new ones...it's only a valve cap.
ok, yea since they are special...that's gay...

idk where you can get them frown
I'm sure wherever you purchased the rims from can get you the valve caps... they're relatively inexpensive

get a magic marker and write RAYS on it then.
You might as well buy more then 1 cause you know it wont be the last time it gets jacked.
Originally Posted by Sultan
I'm sure wherever you purchased the rims from can get you the valve caps... they're relatively inexpensive

Yea, just drop them a line grin
Originally Posted by Johnny178
get a magic marker and write RAYS on it then.
You might as well buy more then 1 cause you know it wont be the last time it gets jacked.

that work because "rays" is black wtf noo...
I dont blame him for being pissed. I was pissed when I got my flat tire fixed and the dood forgot to put the stock cap back on. Still bugs me when I see it missing. But I am just obsessive compulsive about my car I guess.
wut's the thing? i wanna see pics..
that sux frown
he's talking about these things...

the silver ones can be found at any automotive shop for about $2.99 a package... also can be found at Target, Walmart, Rite-Aid...etc in their auto & bicycle isles

sportsmart and big-5 have these too... also in their bicycle isle spineyes

Attached picture 1869921737-billitcapkit[1].jpg
© Celica Hobby