Celica Hobby
...the original gt300 thumbsup thumbsup
met up with the owner today to hang out and chill and took some pics of his car, i hope he doesnt mind. wassup julius wave thumbsup thumbsup
btw its 4 sale if anyone is interested pm me or email him directly at n1juls@yahoo.com

6 pics total grin

Attached picture 1870152658-DSC00c484.jpg

Attached picture 1870152663-DSC0049c0.jpg

Attached picture 1870152665-DSC004c92.jpg

Attached picture 1870152668-DSC00c491.jpg

Attached picture 1870152675-DSC00c493.jpg
6 haha my car hiding in the background(shes shy to talk to the gt300, shes intimidated rofl rofl )

Attached picture 1870152687-DSC00494c.jpg
that's tight! thumbsup
how much is she going for?
thumbsup thumbsup

Beautiful.
Posted By: Sultan Re: something you guys have seen many times... - Aug 5, 2004 3:43am
still looks good... thumbsup
damn that car is so out there... wish i had all those mods frown
Niiiiiiiiiice eek
price?
Originally Posted by RacerX225
price?
go here
https://celicahobby.com/ubbthrea...7518&Forum=,All_Forums,&Words=&Searchpage=0&Limit=50&Main=1870057518&Search=true&where=&Name=1563&daterange=&newerval=&newertype=&olderval=&oldertype=&bodyprev=1#Post1870057518
sicc thumbsup thumbsup
that thing is awesome...

must take an assload of time to clean though
Very nice.
man thats hot
thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Posted By: Angelica Re: something you guys have seen many times... - Aug 5, 2004 12:56pm
very nice but way to much for me...I am sure he will sell it easily...also thats not a bad price since it was featured in movies and music videos and stuff that one blue mr2 went for so much on ebay!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: something you guys have seen many times... - Aug 5, 2004 1:19pm
thats awesome...and i see your celica in the backround grin

i never knew it had an actual owner...i thought APR owned it tongue

nice pics thumbsup
that car is awesome...i love that kit thumbsup thumbsup
I fainlly noticed something, prob everyone else has and it may have been discussed before but, doesnt the front look like a BRS Front, with Flares???
Posted By: Anonymous Re: something you guys have seen many times... - Aug 5, 2004 6:16pm
^^damn your right...wtf...i never noticed that! hahaha rofl spineyes
just about everything is modded out except for the tails... stock tails!?! i dunno maybe thats his style

i dont like the amber turn signals
Originally Posted by qbanprepster21
I fainlly noticed something, prob everyone else has and it may have been discussed before but, doesnt the front look like a BRS Front, with Flares???
lol you guys rofl rofl

well brs did design the kit duh thumbsup
apr just slapped there name on it
heres a pic b4 the gt300 transformation tongue

Attached picture 1870154281-1870139373-Image012.jpg
wish there were more pix from b4
Posted By: Anonymous Re: something you guys have seen many times... - Aug 5, 2004 6:54pm
Originally Posted by tru_Asiatik_Pride
lol you guys rofl rofl

...i knew that grin
Thats a pic of the R2, not the BRS, thats wierd though how its the same as BRS beneath the widebody!!
Thats a pic of the R2, not the BRS, thats wierd though how its the same as BRS beneath the widebody!!
dude read the post its not "the same" as brs it "is" the brs rofl spineyes
btw yes its started as the r2 becuse the r2 is also designed by brs. i know the guy that made the kits thumbsup
damn, they should try to make an R2 widebody then!!!
Posted By: Clos Re: something you guys have seen many times... - Aug 5, 2004 10:34pm
wow ur so lucky i wish i met that guy,
he was in the 50th issue of import tunner, and he was in the 2fast 2 furious video. (ludacris music video) i love that car check my room out

Attached picture 1870154767-DSCN3272.JPG
that's cool... thumbsup
"everything" celica
Man I wish Julius had brought the GT300 to the last meet frown
^^ if you and chris have someone 2 go 2 2nite checkit out at 818 meet just go to the pacific forum(since this is around 9pm if you guys are going make sure you have an adult with you-prferebly some1 over 30)
Posted By: VSGTS14 Re: something you guys have seen many times... - Aug 5, 2004 11:28pm
Originally Posted by tru_Asiatik_Pride
lol you guys rofl rofl

well the guy who designed it was working for BRS, then went to APR and used the same design he had.
Originally Posted by VSGTS14
well the guy who designed it was working for BRS, then went to APR and used the same design he had.
lol no billy the guy who designed it is the owner of brs and obviously still works for brs. his name is mike and his shop is right next to TPR bodyshop(the one advertised on this site) thumbsup
Posted By: Anonymous Re: something you guys have seen many times... - Aug 6, 2004 1:31am
Originally Posted by Clos
wow ur so lucky i wish i met that guy,
he was in the 50th issue of import tunner, and he was in the 2fast 2 furious video. (ludacris music video) i love that car check my room out
...HAHA that looks like my room too HAHA... rofl rofl my whole wall is covered!!!!take a look... rofl

Attached picture 1870155185-DSC00210-1.JPG
damn all these celicas on walls.. im doing this to my room this weekend grin thumbsup
some from 2nites meet i bit dark but you can sorta see grin

Attached picture 1870156264-DSC00496c.jpg
bb

Attached picture 1870156272-DSC00497c.jpg
cc

Attached picture 1870156275-DSC00498c.jpg
nice pics!!
If its the same one i posted about its up for sale on autotrader for 24000
© Celica Hobby