Celica Hobby
Posted By: jrodkey980 Check a Vin for me please someone - Nov 24, 2004 2:40am
JTDDY32T3Y0009189

Thats the vin number for the celica ill post the website soon and maybe someone around that area can check it out for me!
Posted By: Eman Re: Check a Vin for me please someone - Nov 24, 2004 3:19am
want me to pay for the car too dude? slap
Posted By: Eman Re: Check a Vin for me please someone - Nov 24, 2004 3:29am
i hope i misunderstood, i want to make sure i undestand...you want someone to go and check the car out FOR you, im sure you someone would be nice enough to go with you but no ones going to chew your food for you
Posted By: ASheva10 Re: Check a Vin for me please someone - Nov 24, 2004 4:14am
umm, haha dude I think he wanted a CarFax report on it to make sure that the car is fine. I guess he doesn't have an account and he was asking if someone did so he doesn't have to pay the fee to check the history on 1 car.
Posted By: mkvirus Re: Check a Vin for me please someone - Nov 24, 2004 4:31am
Originally Posted by Eman
i hope i misunderstood, i want to make sure i undestand...you want someone to go and check the car out FOR you, im sure you someone would be nice enough to go with you but no ones going to chew your food for you
lollol
Posted By: slidr Re: Check a Vin for me please someone - Nov 24, 2004 4:34am
Originally Posted by Eman

Some people have accounts where they can look up unlimited amounts.
Posted By: Eman Re: Check a Vin for me please someone - Nov 24, 2004 7:52am
i wasnt sure spineyes grin
Posted By: jrodkey980 Re: Check a Vin for me please someone - Nov 24, 2004 5:09pm
http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ca...amp;cardist=126 [autotrader.com]

thats the website that the car is on i wanted someone to check the vin out for me so i dont go wasting 20 dollars or something im going to call them today i think if i get time after work
Posted By: stefanoc Re: Check a Vin for me please someone - Nov 24, 2004 7:49pm
thats really cheap man, something suspicious about it.
why wouldnt they put pics up? its either in bad condition phyisically or mechanically, be sure to check it out lol.
or else these guys dont know what theyre selling cz some ppl really dont. 5 spd manual on a gts.
good luck
Posted By: ASheva10 Re: Check a Vin for me please someone - Nov 24, 2004 10:35pm
Originally Posted by stefanoc
thats really cheap man, something suspicious about it.
why wouldnt they put pics up? its either in bad condition phyisically or mechanically, be sure to check it out lol.
or else these guys dont know what theyre selling cz some ppl really dont. 5 spd manual on a gts.
good luck

yeah the 5 speen manual thing is weird but I think I kinda get it. If you look at it this way 6 speed manual and the 6th gear being the overdrive gear(which I think it is).

But yeah 8,900 for a GTS with low miles kinda suspicious.
Also look at the report it has 14 records on it, that's a lot of records on that car I wouldn't be surprised if it was totaled and rebuilt.

Be careful dude.
Posted By: jrodkey980 Re: Check a Vin for me please someone - Nov 24, 2004 10:59pm
yea thats why i wanted the vin checked and i seen the 5spd manual thing also
Posted By: unsceenTRD Re: Check a Vin for me please someone - Nov 25, 2004 10:41am
I do think that some of the first Celica GTS did have a 5 speed in it. Then they went to 6 cause it was to hard to stay in the power.
Posted By: stefanoc Re: Check a Vin for me please someone - Nov 25, 2004 10:49am
^^nope.
Posted By: jrodkey980 Re: Check a Vin for me please someone - Nov 26, 2004 12:04am
i thought all celica years were the same?
Posted By: jrodkey980 Re: Check a Vin for me please someone - Nov 26, 2004 12:05am
i meant i thought all celica gts years are a 6-speed manual? or is there a 5 speed from what the guy was saying?
Posted By: Eman Re: Check a Vin for me please someone - Nov 26, 2004 1:04am
grab a shotgun and go check out the car...if theres no problems there you go congratulations on the new car...if not pop one in the psycho whos fuckin with your head and RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...unless you didnt miss then you can walk spineyes
© Celica Hobby