Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
superlemon000
superlemon000 Mar 18, 2:13pm - #9834 

Southern California
Exhaust

I just bought a TRD exhaust for my GTS off ebay. I wonder if anyone know the different between GT and GTS TRD exhaust. Because I want to make sure they give me the right one. When I got it, they didn't use the original box, so there is no way for me to check the part#. Please help. DON'T want to lose power if I got it wrong.
Spread Eagle
Spread Eagle Mar 18, 7:24pm - #9835 

South Sweden
At least you got yours. Mine is still hanging somewhere at LA Int [Mad] thumbsdown

dontmesswithkram
dontmesswithkram Mar 18, 7:58pm - #9836 

Irvine, CA
when you bought it, did the auction say GTS or GT? and if the guy had it on his car im pretty sure he's not a moron and would put GTS when his car was a GT. y dont you just install it and find out. i wouldnt want to wait around if i were you.

*2003 Black GT-S 6speed* TRD body kit, HID upgrade, clear corners, Matrix XRS shift knob, 02 tails, trd exhaust, AEM gen 2 CAI, TWM short shifter.
superlemon000
superlemon000 Mar 19, 10:34am - #9837 

Southern California
I don't want to wait too. but I don't want to do double work. I bought it from ebay store. So they might sell GT exhaust w/ GTS price which is higher. Since my friend told me it happen on him. His car is loss power instead of gain, so he ended up put his stock exhaust back and sell he "GT" exhaust. Did anyone have more input on this?