Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
stealthgts
stealthgts Mar 11, 1:23am - #9490 

northern virginia
Ordered new seats!

Just ordered the Sparco Roadster seats from Titan Motorsports. Hopefully it won't be a hard intsall. One piece design, however, it's easier to get in/out of the car than traditional one piece designs. Anyone, have them already?

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Mar 11, 1:42am - #9491 
Unregistered

does it come with sliders? and did you order brackets? If you did not order brackets you will not be able to mount this in your car.
Eugic92
Eugic92 Mar 11, 8:34am - #9492 

Irvine
yup, i waited a month for sparco to get me some brackets...and my friend waited 4 months!! they are always backordered...

good luck...
stealthgts
stealthgts Mar 11, 11:24am - #9493 

northern virginia
Yeah, I ordered the sliders and brackets. They said that it would be about a week and a half for delivery.
stealthgts
stealthgts Mar 12, 1:34am - #9494 

northern virginia
With leaving the side airbags disconnected, will it cause my airbag light to stay on?

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Mar 12, 7:56pm - #9495 
Unregistered

don't know, do not have airbag on my car... But I don't think airbag light will come on.