Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 392
saspence22
sappy
saspence22

sappy
2002 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 392
Missouri
Feb 1, 7:48am - #94825 
Ok...paint the rims

I need some help guys!! My car is white. Im not sure if I should paint those white and get lambo doors, or paint them black get and a get a Carbon Fiber Hood...or all. What do you guys think? confused


[Linked Image]
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 10,123
VSGTS14
05 WRB
VSGTS14

05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi

Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 10,123
Milford, NJ
Feb 1, 10:30am - #94826 
black or gunmetal god dammit


SUBARU TECNICA INTERNATIONAL
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 788
Angelica
Hyper-Girrrl
Angelica
Hyper-Girrrl

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 788
Pittsburgh, PA
Feb 1, 10:33am - #94827 
thats all in your taste if you paint them white you have to do everythng else white...also think if you want lamboon a daliy driver car...

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 392
saspence22
sappy
saspence22

sappy
2002 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 392
Missouri
Feb 1, 10:39am - #94828 
Originally Posted by Angelica
thats all in your taste if you paint them white you have to do everythng else white...also think if you want lamboon a daliy driver car...

I do...I dont think itll be that bad. Why? Do you guys??


[Linked Image]
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 788
Angelica
Hyper-Girrrl
Angelica
Hyper-Girrrl

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 788
Pittsburgh, PA
Feb 1, 10:53am - #94829 
nope it's just all in your taste!

Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,307
RoMkApOmKa
Specialist
RoMkApOmKa

Specialist
2002 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,307
Maryland USA
Feb 1, 10:59am - #94830 
Get lambo doors...And many people will die of jealousy... grin

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,926
celicaTRDgts
Specialist
celicaTRDgts

Specialist
02 Toyota Celica

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,926
Arizona
Feb 1, 11:03am - #94831 
lambo doors arnet all that great...big deal...waste of money i think...why dont you put that money towards some nice rims and shit


[Linked Image]
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 566
Immo
Senior Member
Immo

Senior Member
2000 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 566
Tilburg, The Netherlands
Feb 1, 11:04am - #94832 
Bigger rims, C/F Hood

Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 10,123
VSGTS14
05 WRB
VSGTS14

05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi

Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 10,123
Milford, NJ
Feb 1, 11:11am - #94833 
Originally Posted by celicaTRDgts
lambo doors arnet all that great...big deal...waste of money i think...why dont you put that money towards some nice rims and shit


TRUE...like you're painting your stock rims...and getting lambo's...

why not use that lambo money and get some NICE rims with a Carbon Fiber Hood??? your celica will look SOOOOOOOOOO MUCH better.


SUBARU TECNICA INTERNATIONAL
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,154
beans
ECelica Jester
beans
2000 white Toyota Celica GTS
ECelica Jester
2000 Toyota Celica GTS

Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,154
Philadelphia, PA
Feb 1, 11:17am - #94834 
I do the Carbon Fiber Hood and rims. Lambos for every day I think would be trouble some

Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,307
RoMkApOmKa
Specialist
RoMkApOmKa

Specialist
2002 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 1,307
Maryland USA
Feb 1, 11:20am - #94835 
Originally Posted by RoMkApOmKa
Get lambo doors...And many people will die of jealousy... grin

You see... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 1,304
My Sixth Gear
Specialist
My Sixth Gear
2003 Spectra Blue Mica Toyota Celica
Specialist
2003 Toyota Celica

Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 1,304
Chicago, Illinois
Feb 1, 12:11pm - #94836 
i dislike lambo doors, i think it is the most pointless mod ever for the celica and costs a lot, when instead that money towards teh doors can be put towards turbo or something way cooler, because doing that to the celica doesn't give it the power of the lambo


If you want peace... Prepare for War
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 3,295
Steven
ECelica Staff
Steven
2001 Spectra Blue Mica Toyota Celica GTS
ECelica Staff
2001 Toyota Celica GTS

Joined: May 2002
Posts: 3,295
Riverside, CA
Feb 1, 12:15pm - #94837 
What is your budget? About 1000? I'd save a little more and get some nice lightweight forged JDM wheels

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 5,346
spaztikid
dikitzaps
spaztikid
dikitzaps
1974 Toyota Celica

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 5,346
LA
Feb 1, 1:17pm - #94838 
i think you should either

A) leave em silver
B) buy bigger silver rims.


i dont like the look of black rims or Carbon Fiber Hood on a white car... but thats just my oppinion.

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,355
MptGlw69
Playboy
MptGlw69
Playboy
2001 Acura Integra

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,355
Grand Rapids, MI
Feb 1, 1:27pm - #94839 
White w/lambo doors.

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,269
NorwayGT
Specialist
NorwayGT

Specialist
2004 Dodge SRT4

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,269
Seattle, WA
Feb 1, 1:32pm - #94840 
IMO all white is ugly


was....5speed with i/h/e
15.41 @ 89.30mph 2.282 60'

is....04 srt4 stock
13.936 100.15mph 2.177 60'
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 254
aykut
Member
aykut
2000 black Toyota Celica GT
Member
2000 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 254
maryland
Feb 1, 3:04pm - #94841 
it does not make sense man . You will spend around $2000 for lambo kit and you will paint ur stock rims. It is better to spend $1000 and get a set of nice wheels . It is my personal opinion though. Lambos on a stock car looks like weird smile

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,926
celicaTRDgts
Specialist
celicaTRDgts

Specialist
02 Toyota Celica

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,926
Arizona
Feb 1, 3:11pm - #94842 
Originally Posted by aykut
it does not make sense man . You will spend around $2000 for lambo kit and you will paint ur stock rims. It is better to spend $1000 and get a set of nice wheels . It is my personal opinion though. Lambos on a stock car looks like weird smile


true that...its gonna look gay with 15 or 16 inch stock rims painted
*cough*cheap*cough*


[Linked Image]
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,864
stefanoc
Specialist
stefanoc

Specialist
2002 Toyota Celica

Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 1,864
CA
Feb 1, 3:39pm - #94843 
not good to have lambo doors on a daily driving car.
the space of exiting ur car decreases so much. make sure you see how ppl go in their cars when they have lambos on celi.
dont go with black rims, ull kill ur white

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,658
Evan
Rebel
Evan

Rebel
2003 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 4,658
Washington
Feb 1, 4:51pm - #94844 
black or gunmetal with a carbon fiber Hood would look hot on a white car! thumbsup


[Linked Image]
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 392
saspence22
sappy
saspence22

sappy
2002 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 392
Missouri
Feb 1, 4:58pm - #94845 
Originally Posted by celicaTRDgts
Originally Posted by aykut
it does not make sense man . You will spend around $2000 for lambo kit and you will paint ur stock rims. It is better to spend $1000 and get a set of nice wheels . It is my personal opinion though. Lambos on a stock car looks like weird smile


true that...its gonna look gay with 15 or 16 inch stock rims painted
*cough*cheap*cough*


Dude...when you actually start WORKING for your own stuff STFU. Spoiled azz. Some of us have to MAKE our money for mods...oh-yeah OWNED. wave rofl


[Linked Image]
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 254
aykut
Member
aykut
2000 black Toyota Celica GT
Member
2000 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 254
maryland
Feb 1, 5:11pm - #94846 
how you know that i am not working smile i just told you my opinion. It is better to get new set of rims instead of painting money on the stock ones. Even you paint them , they are not gonna look so different . They are still STOCK !

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,355
MptGlw69
Playboy
MptGlw69
Playboy
2001 Acura Integra

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,355
Grand Rapids, MI
Feb 1, 5:12pm - #94847 
Originally Posted by aykut
how you know that i am not working smile i just told you my opinion. It is better to get new set of rims instead of painting money on the stock ones. Even you paint them , they are not gonna look so different . They are still STOCK !


He was talking to celicaTRDgts

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,926
celicaTRDgts
Specialist
celicaTRDgts

Specialist
02 Toyota Celica

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,926
Arizona
Feb 1, 5:22pm - #94848 
Originally Posted by aykut
how you know that i am not working smile i just told you my opinion. It is better to get new set of rims instead of painting money on the stock ones. Even you paint them , they are not gonna look so different . They are still STOCK !

exactly


[Linked Image]
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,926
celicaTRDgts
Specialist
celicaTRDgts

Specialist
02 Toyota Celica

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,926
Arizona
Feb 1, 5:24pm - #94849 
Originally Posted by saspence22
Originally Posted by celicaTRDgts
Originally Posted by aykut
it does not make sense man . You will spend around $2000 for lambo kit and you will paint ur stock rims. It is better to spend $1000 and get a set of nice wheels . It is my personal opinion though. Lambos on a stock car looks like weird smile


true that...its gonna look gay with 15 or 16 inch stock rims painted
*cough*cheap*cough*


Dude...when you actually start WORKING for your own stuff STFU. Spoiled azz. Some of us have to MAKE our money for mods...oh-yeah OWNED. wave rofl


umm actually i did work for all the mods i have tongue
made in the 8's working over summers sooo dont talk happywink
im just smart enough to invest into mods that are actually worth the money...if ur not gonna show ur car there is no point in getting lambo's..plus you will never win a show with stock rims sooo it doesnt really mattter owned


[Linked Image]
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 392
saspence22
sappy
saspence22

sappy
2002 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 392
Missouri
Feb 1, 7:49pm - #94850 
My car is far from stock...lol. I kinda like my rims. Plus they are better for performance! I would eventually like to show my car, but to me rims are just a bad investment. thumbsdown


[Linked Image]
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,926
celicaTRDgts
Specialist
celicaTRDgts

Specialist
02 Toyota Celica

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,926
Arizona
Feb 1, 7:53pm - #94851 
Originally Posted by saspence22
My car is far from stock...lol. I kinda like my rims. Plus they are better for performance! I would eventually like to show my car, but to me rims are just a bad investment. thumbsdown


LOL for performance ahha you have a GT...there too slow anyways might as well make it look good then go for power because you wil never get eenough power out of a gt... thumbsdown

and you better take back that rims is a bad investment because im sure everyones gonna comment about that

RIMS IS WHAT MAKES YOUR CAR
just remember that saying tongue


[Linked Image]
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,451
DiabloGTS
Wheezy Joe
DiabloGTS

Wheezy Joe
2002 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,451
Lafayette, LA
Feb 1, 8:14pm - #94852 
Originally Posted by celicaTRDgts

Originally Posted by saspence22

My car is far from stock...lol. I kinda like my rims. Plus they are better for performance! I would eventually like to show my car, but to me rims are just a bad investment. thumbsdown


LOL for performance ahha you have a GT...there too slow anyways might as well make it look good then go for power because you wil never get eenough power out of a gt... thumbsdown

and you better take back that rims is a bad investment because im sure everyones gonna comment about that

RIMS IS WHAT MAKES YOUR CAR
just remember that saying tongue


lmfao

Rims don't "make" a car. That's like saying the tv stand makes the TV.

rofl thumbsdown

edit: Your rev limited 02 GTS must be HELLA fast for you to be knocking a GT eek


To have played and laughed with enthusiasm
and sung with exultation
To know even one life has breathed easier
This is to have succeeded.
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 392
saspence22
sappy
saspence22

sappy
2002 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 392
Missouri
Feb 1, 8:46pm - #94853 
Originally Posted by DiabloGTS
Originally Posted by celicaTRDgts
Originally Posted by saspence22
My car is far from stock...lol. I kinda like my rims. Plus they are better for performance! I would eventually like to show my car, but to me rims are just a bad investment. thumbsdown


LOL for performance ahha you have a GT...there too slow anyways might as well make it look good then go for power because you wil never get eenough power out of a gt... thumbsdown

and you better take back that rims is a bad investment because im sure everyones gonna comment about that

RIMS IS WHAT MAKES YOUR CAR
just remember that saying tongue


I know...this guys a fucking dickbeater...lol. Grow up dude. And just for future reference: RIMS IS WHAT MAKES YOUR CAR is not the correct way to say that. RIMS ARE WHAT MAKES YOUR CAR WOULD BE PROPER. Fucking moron... rofl rofl rofl

lmfao

Rims don't "make" a car. That's like saying the tv stand makes the TV.

rofl thumbsdown

edit: Your rev limited 02 GTS must be HELLA fast for you to be knocking a GT eek


[Linked Image]
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,863
v3n0m
Specialist
v3n0m

Specialist
2001 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,863
St. George, UT
Feb 1, 8:51pm - #94854 
^ thumbsup

What's the point of having really nice wheels if the rest of the car looks like crap 'cuz you put cheap parts. There's a lot more potential in the 1ZZ engine than you give it credit. Lower compression ratio + lower price on performance parts = vro0om vrooom

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,926
celicaTRDgts
Specialist
celicaTRDgts

Specialist
02 Toyota Celica

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,926
Arizona
Feb 1, 8:52pm - #94855 
Originally Posted by DiabloGTS
Originally Posted by celicaTRDgts
Originally Posted by saspence22
My car is far from stock...lol. I kinda like my rims. Plus they are better for performance! I would eventually like to show my car, but to me rims are just a bad investment. thumbsdown


LOL for performance ahha you have a GT...there too slow anyways might as well make it look good then go for power because you wil never get eenough power out of a gt... thumbsdown

and you better take back that rims is a bad investment because im sure everyones gonna comment about that

RIMS IS WHAT MAKES YOUR CAR
just remember that saying tongue


lmfao

Rims don't "make" a car. That's like saying the tv stand makes the TV.

rofl thumbsdown

edit: Your rev limited 02 GTS must be HELLA fast for you to be knocking a GT eek



lol look at ur car bro..thats all im gonna say
mine whoop on ur soooo ur done stop talking idunno


[Linked Image]
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,926
celicaTRDgts
Specialist
celicaTRDgts

Specialist
02 Toyota Celica

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,926
Arizona
Feb 1, 8:53pm - #94856 
Originally Posted by saspence22
Originally Posted by DiabloGTS
Originally Posted by celicaTRDgts
Originally Posted by saspence22
My car is far from stock...lol. I kinda like my rims. Plus they are better for performance! I would eventually like to show my car, but to me rims are just a bad investment. thumbsdown


LOL for performance ahha you have a GT...there too slow anyways might as well make it look good then go for power because you wil never get eenough power out of a gt... thumbsdown

and you better take back that rims is a bad investment because im sure everyones gonna comment about that

RIMS IS WHAT MAKES YOUR CAR
just remember that saying tongue


I know...this guys a fucking dickbeater...lol. Grow up dude. And just for future reference: RIMS IS WHAT MAKES YOUR CAR is not the correct way to say that. RIMS ARE WHAT MAKES YOUR CAR WOULD BE PROPER. Fucking moron... rofl rofl rofl

lmfao

Rims don't "make" a car. That's like saying the tv stand makes the TV.

rofl thumbsdown

edit: Your rev limited 02 GTS must be HELLA fast for you to be knocking a GT eek


omg you say the gayest shit ever...dickbeater confused

goodjob goodjob good one


[Linked Image]
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,451
DiabloGTS
Wheezy Joe
DiabloGTS

Wheezy Joe
2002 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,451
Lafayette, LA
Feb 1, 8:54pm - #94857 
Originally Posted by celicaTRDgts

Originally Posted by DiabloGTS

Originally Posted by celicaTRDgts

Originally Posted by saspence22

My car is far from stock...lol. I kinda like my rims. Plus they are better for performance! I would eventually like to show my car, but to me rims are just a bad investment. thumbsdown


LOL for performance ahha you have a GT...there too slow anyways might as well make it look good then go for power because you wil never get eenough power out of a gt... thumbsdown

and you better take back that rims is a bad investment because im sure everyones gonna comment about that

RIMS IS WHAT MAKES YOUR CAR
just remember that saying tongue


lmfao

Rims don't "make" a car. That's like saying the tv stand makes the TV.

rofl thumbsdown

edit: Your rev limited 02 GTS must be HELLA fast for you to be knocking a GT eek



lol look at ur car bro..thats all im gonna say
mine whoop on ur soooo ur done stop talking idunno


lol your factory body kit and rev limiter really hand it to me rofl

edit: I hope that isn't your car in your sig, if so, you need to get a ticket for that wing.

What are you going to to, fly? rofl


To have played and laughed with enthusiasm
and sung with exultation
To know even one life has breathed easier
This is to have succeeded.
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,425
IcEd blUe
King of the Hill
IcEd blUe

King of the Hill
2003 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,425
pennsylvania
Feb 1, 8:56pm - #94858 
deffinetly get the lambo doors, there soooooo sickkkkk

do this
get lambo doors
paint the rims black
then wait till you have money for a Hood

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 392
saspence22
sappy
saspence22

sappy
2002 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 392
Missouri
Feb 1, 8:57pm - #94859 
Thanks IcEd!! Thats what I was thinking too!!!! thumbsup


[Linked Image]
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,926
celicaTRDgts
Specialist
celicaTRDgts

Specialist
02 Toyota Celica

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,926
Arizona
Feb 1, 8:59pm - #94860 
Originally Posted by DiabloGTS
Originally Posted by celicaTRDgts
Originally Posted by DiabloGTS
Originally Posted by celicaTRDgts
[quote=saspence22]My car is far from stock...lol. I kinda like my rims. Plus they are better for performance! I would eventually like to show my car, but to me rims are just a bad investment. thumbsdown


LOL for performance ahha you have a GT...there too slow anyways might as well make it look good then go for power because you wil never get eenough power out of a gt... thumbsdown

and you better take back that rims is a bad investment because im sure everyones gonna comment about that

RIMS IS WHAT MAKES YOUR CAR
just remember that saying tongue


lmfao

Rims don't "make" a car. That's like saying the tv stand makes the TV.

rofl thumbsdown

edit: Your rev limited 02 GTS must be HELLA fast for you to be knocking a GT eek



lol look at ur car bro..thats all im gonna say
mine whoop on ur soooo ur done stop talking idunno


lol your factory body kit and rev limiter really hand it to me rofl

edit: I hope that isn't your car in your sig, if so, you need to get a ticket for that wing.

What are you going to to, fly? rofl [/quote]

ummm guess you dont read my profile do u... confused

guess not

wait for the pics smart one...ur 19 with stock celica im 17 with a tight celica tongue


[Linked Image]
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,863
v3n0m
Specialist
v3n0m

Specialist
2001 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,863
St. George, UT
Feb 1, 9:00pm - #94861 
My opinion would be to paint the wheels black & get a carbon fiber Hood. You'll still have some money left over, so you would only have to wait a little while to buy the lambo doors.

Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,863
v3n0m
Specialist
v3n0m

Specialist
2001 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 2,863
St. George, UT
Feb 1, 9:02pm - #94862 
For someone who thinks that he's better than the rest, you butcher the English langauge happywink: what's a trail header?

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,451
DiabloGTS
Wheezy Joe
DiabloGTS

Wheezy Joe
2002 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,451
Lafayette, LA
Feb 1, 9:03pm - #94863 
Originally Posted by celicaTRDgts

Originally Posted by DiabloGTS

Originally Posted by celicaTRDgts

Originally Posted by DiabloGTS

[quote=celicaTRDgts]
[quote=saspence22]
My car is far from stock...lol. I kinda like my rims. Plus they are better for performance! I would eventually like to show my car, but to me rims are just a bad investment. thumbsdown


LOL for performance ahha you have a GT...there too slow anyways might as well make it look good then go for power because you wil never get eenough power out of a gt... thumbsdown

and you better take back that rims is a bad investment because im sure everyones gonna comment about that

RIMS IS WHAT MAKES YOUR CAR
just remember that saying tongue


lmfao

Rims don't "make" a car. That's like saying the tv stand makes the TV.

rofl thumbsdown

edit: Your rev limited 02 GTS must be HELLA fast for you to be knocking a GT eek



lol look at ur car bro..thats all im gonna say
mine whoop on ur soooo ur done stop talking idunno


lol your factory body kit and rev limiter really hand it to me rofl

edit: I hope that isn't your car in your sig, if so, you need to get a ticket for that wing.

What are you going to to, fly? rofl [/quote]

ummm guess you dont read my profile do u... confused

guess not

wait for the pics smart one...ur 19 with stock celica im 17 with a tight celica tongue [/quote]

Your 17 with a tight celica that mom bought for you, and I'm 19 working on two college degrees, all that I've paid for.

Call me when you grow up rofl

(edit: BTW, I don't have any show mods, it's all about the autox thumbsup thumbsup )


To have played and laughed with enthusiasm
and sung with exultation
To know even one life has breathed easier
This is to have succeeded.
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 254
aykut
Member
aykut
2000 black Toyota Celica GT
Member
2000 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 254
maryland
Feb 1, 9:07pm - #94864 
why you guys are arguing ? Just because of a stupid thing , there is no need to argue. Saspence , it is ur choice to buy the lambo doors or carbon fiber Hood or new rims but people are free to tell their own ideas . Personally, if i were you , i can get 17s so you can save money also for the carbon fiber Hood .It depends on you . Good luck with ur car

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,451
DiabloGTS
Wheezy Joe
DiabloGTS

Wheezy Joe
2002 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,451
Lafayette, LA
Feb 1, 9:07pm - #94865 
Originally Posted by aykut
why you guys are arguing ? Just because of a stupid thing , there is no need to argue. Saspence , it is ur choice to buy the lambo doors or carbon fiber hood or new rims but people are free to tell their own ideas . Personally, if i were you , i can get 17s so you can save money also for the carbon fiber hood .It depends on you . Good luck with ur car


Because a 17 year old kid whose driving moms car wants to call other people rice.

Not everyone holds mommies hand till their are 25


To have played and laughed with enthusiasm
and sung with exultation
To know even one life has breathed easier
This is to have succeeded.
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,926
celicaTRDgts
Specialist
celicaTRDgts

Specialist
02 Toyota Celica

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,926
Arizona
Feb 1, 9:10pm - #94866 
right its my dad that bought the car wink

all im saying is that he should get something else instead of lambo's...he asked for opinions so whatever...were done


[Linked Image]
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,451
DiabloGTS
Wheezy Joe
DiabloGTS

Wheezy Joe
2002 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,451
Lafayette, LA
Feb 1, 9:11pm - #94867 
Originally Posted by celicaTRDgts
right its my dad that bought the car wink

all im saying is that he should get something else instead of lambo's...he asked for opinions so whatever...were done


Sorry for the confusion. Don't be giving us grief, a $18,000 car loan is a lot more than $4K in mods wink


To have played and laughed with enthusiasm
and sung with exultation
To know even one life has breathed easier
This is to have succeeded.
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,926
celicaTRDgts
Specialist
celicaTRDgts

Specialist
02 Toyota Celica

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,926
Arizona
Feb 1, 9:13pm - #94868 
thats true my bad...wasnt tyring to mess with you...i understand the debt..the reason i got this car is because i got a full ride to a college sooo he gave me a car


[Linked Image]
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,451
DiabloGTS
Wheezy Joe
DiabloGTS

Wheezy Joe
2002 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 2,451
Lafayette, LA
Feb 1, 9:15pm - #94869 
Imagine paying for the car, college, apartment AND mods.

Not everyone gets to ride on mom and dad's coattails.

Suspence sure doesn't thumbsup


To have played and laughed with enthusiasm
and sung with exultation
To know even one life has breathed easier
This is to have succeeded.
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 392
saspence22
sappy
saspence22

sappy
2002 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 392
Missouri
Feb 1, 9:27pm - #94870 
We are only arguing because that fucking immature 17 yo who has NO idea what the real world is like (Still uses mommies paypal acct) has to act like hes better than everyone else. It wouldnt be so bad if he actually studied in langauge class... rofl rofl


[Linked Image]
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 392
saspence22
sappy
saspence22

sappy
2002 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 392
Missouri
Feb 1, 9:31pm - #94871 
Exactly we have to pay for what we do...My car pymnt alone is $410 a month!!! I have to pay rent, pay cell phone bills, insurance, credit cards and student loans!!!! So forgive us if we are "rice" some of have to do what we have to do!! Oh!! props on the college diablo!!!!! Itll all pay off in the end bro!! Think about it: We'll know how to take care of ourselves. Yay. thumbsup


[Linked Image]
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,926
celicaTRDgts
Specialist
celicaTRDgts

Specialist
02 Toyota Celica

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,926
Arizona
Feb 1, 9:33pm - #94872 
yea i pay for all that stuff too...insurance,gas,cell phone,clothes,mods

ur not the only one


[Linked Image]
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 392
saspence22
sappy
saspence22

sappy
2002 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 392
Missouri
Feb 1, 9:37pm - #94873 
Get your story straight dude...https://www.celicahobby.com/ubbthreads/thread.f_1869805678_0_collapsed_5__1.html
I dont like you, dont like me...youve always been a little cocky asshole. Sorry. its over. Ive, well actually youve proven how immature you are. So..lets stop. you dont whore my threads I wont whore yours! ITS OVER. thumbsup


[Linked Image]
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 254
aykut
Member
aykut
2000 black Toyota Celica GT
Member
2000 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 254
maryland
Feb 1, 9:39pm - #94874 
ok i am stopping that dispute smile Diablo man do you know how to go columbia in MD ? Or do you know any reputable body shop around ur area or in Rockville ?

Page 1 of 2 1 2
Join the conversation - Register Now or Log In to add your comment


Moderated by  isaac 

Member Spotlight
shoNoff
shoNoff
2000 Toyota Celica
FL,US

Posts: 25
Joined: November 2003
Thanks: Thanks to dualfriction.com , speedgraphics.net , My girlfriend and family!!
Random: Slow down that was a cop you just passed!
Show All Member Profiles 
Recent Topics
GTS Brake assembly, seats
by Edwyn. 08/17/2017 5:56 AM
BRS Fender Flares ?? are they still around ??
by djTOY2000. 08/16/2017 3:35 PM
93 GT what's broken now? Let's find out!
by 719GOD. 08/15/2017 1:40 AM
New Member, '01 GT-S
by GoldMan27. 08/14/2017 4:56 PM
WTB: Authentic TRD full body kit?
by Midori. 08/13/2017 3:52 AM
New here, need help with tire size
by Lizzypop. 08/11/2017 6:49 AM
WTB: TWM or B&M short shifter
by NWGTS. 08/07/2017 9:53 PM
Swapping 1zz to 2zz
by Mudologist. 08/05/2017 6:37 AM
Customize Your Toyota Celica Privacy Policy · About · Contact
Privacy Policy · About · Contact
CelicaHobby.com is an independent Toyota Celica enthusiast website. CelicaHobby.com is not sponsored by or affiliated with Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc. in any way. The Toyota and Celica names and logos are trademarks owned by Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc.
© CelicaHobby.com, 2001-2017
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.6.1
(Snapshot build 20170611)