Originally posted by XxMerlinxX:Ok, 3 questions.
1. How much of a shot can a stock GTS take safely?
2. What kind of internals would I need to get if I wanted to get a bigger shot?
3. What's the difference between AEM pulleys and unorthodox pulleys?
Thanks in advance.
1. safely is 50 shot if you have the rpm switch which turns off the nitrous when close to the fuel cutoff point (around $100) For experienced driver 65 shot.
2. Better pistons and rods for starter but then when you do this mod you might as well go all out because it cost a lot to take engine out to do this work.
3. Pulleys is not necessary if you are spraying because with or without pulleys the HP difference is minimal you can barely feel the HP gain.