Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Aug 20, 3:46am - #8585 
Unregistered

Review on my new mod: LSD and Clutch

Well I got the ACT Street Clutch installed and this thing engages real quick, have to step the clutch all the way down when release just alittle bit the car will pull forward right away. When hit the gas there is absolutely no hesitation at all, the car just rockets forward (ofcourse the turbo and the LSD helped also smile
I also got the Kaaz 2 way Clutch type Limited Slip Differential (LSD), after installation the car power is distributed evenly to both wheels (front). When going forward it wants to go straight do not want to turn which shows both wheels are getting same amount of power. I do not peel out on turns as much as before, that is unless I wanted to. So if you have been looking into getting LSD get it, get Quaife for the GTS and Kaaz for the GT.
I give both mods 2 thumbs up!!

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Aug 20, 4:53am - #8586 
Unregistered

Mike how much was the LSD? The installation?
MidnightKraze
MidnightKraze Aug 20, 5:00am - #8587 

Las Vegas, NV
Isn't the Quaife for GTS discontinued?

'03 Evolution VIII
'89 240SX Coupe 5spd Future: Red Top SR20DET

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Aug 22, 5:33am - #8588 
Unregistered

I got the Kaaz LSD it is made for the GT, it retails for $880 right now they are having a 10% discount sale. Quaife makes LSD for the GTS which is around the same price but it is discontinued and they do not have anymore in stock.