Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
which is better? air bags, hydros, lowring springs,or coilovers? I heard that air bags fuk up ur suspension is that true?

NewConcept,you can never go wrong with springs unless you drop more than 1.5" w/ stock shocks. Coilovers are great if you get the full set not just the coilover sleeves. Air bags are good if you primarily do shows and need that slammed look, other than that I hear the ride quality is really harsh and not worth it if it is a daily driven car. Hope I helped wink

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
yeah you helped. i would need something for a daily driven car. I saw some coilovers for 1000 that provide up to a 4" drop. maybe ill get that one. although i am goin to take my car to some shows i would like hydros but ill prob. stik to the coilovers. thaNX.

no problem dude, we are all here to help each other out...and since you have so much money to afford some $1000 shocks, wanna help me out by buying me some too? HAHA grin

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
TEIN SS is at around $1100 so thats probably what he saw, and yes get these they are the best in suspension. But if you go for shows you can not stop there, there are strut bars (Hotchikis for front top), Cusco for front lower, TRD 3 point for rear top, Tanabe for bottom lower, also Hotchikis Swaybars. These are some of suspension mods to win shows... Ofcourse gets more points if you get Japan Domestic Market parts.
Just some suggestions for ya.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
thaNX FOR THE FFEDBACK GUYS. bUT EUGIC DONT BEG CAUSE IM NOT GONNA GET YA SOME 1G SHOX TO HELP YA OUT W/YER RIDE. AND MIKE IM ALREADY THINKING ABOUT THE SWAYZ AND STRUT BARS- ANYTHING TO GET THE POINTS FROM THE JUDGES. aND BY THE WAY, SINCE YOU MENTIONED THE JDM STRUT BARS , MOST JUDGES WILL NOT GIVE YOU MORE POINTS B/C OF THE MANUFACTURER, ITS BASED ON YOU ALL AROUND CREATIVITY THAT YOU PUT INTO YOUR CAR THAT COUNTS.ON THE AVERAGE , FROM WHAT I HAVE SEEN, ALL STRUTS,FOR EXAMPLE, WILL GET THE SAME POINTS, REGARDLESS OF WHO MAKES IT (BESIDES SOME STORE OWNERS WILL LIE TO MAKE YOU SPEND MORE $). PEACE.