Here you go:

http://community.webshots.com/user/lordfusion

Tell me what you guys think.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Looks good man thumbsup
just becareful, Blitz is hella low, you may scratch your bumper. Take all driveways at an angle.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Oh i know, i have to be extra careful when driving around now.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Sick looking kit. I assume you are riding stock suspension, hehe thumbsup

ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
thats the US Blitz, Fiberglass right? it looks great!!!

very good job with the kit - even ditching those amber corners for a set of white/euros was the icing on the cake - your car looks bitchn!!!

[Linked Image]
It's not just your imagination...
Your day really does go by twice as fast while on EverythingCelica.com

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
thats stock suspension? wut size ur rims? how does it look like that if its not dropped. i got 17s and mine needs to be dropped. im thinking of getting blitz front so should i drop or not?

Hey car looks good! Keep up the good work. Hey Isaac, I think that is actually the J-spec blitz. I believe you also have the J-spec. They are copies of the ones from Japan so they are super low. You'll find the US ones that are not as low and usually don't fit too well spineyes I'm just going by what I hear from a well known body shop that imports from Japan. Anyways, Lordfusion, is that stock suspension or wat? I also have the blitz and w/ a 2" drop I can't fit my toe under the bumper thumbsdown

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
nah his car is lowered guys smile .. i'm from celica.net we already asked him... it still looks hot tho... if you get a blitz kit you won't need to lower it it will be pretty low... i just bought my kit it's sitting right here beside me in my computer room... i gotta get it installed

k..new question...i'm dropped about 2.0"...have the trd kit...but would love to switch it up w/ the blitz front...should i just take the front two springs out to revert back to stock front suspension height? or should i take all four springs out?

hehe..or should i just leave springs and scrape...?

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Thanks for all the compliments guys, and yes i have TRD lowering springs. The front is about 2.5 inches off of the ground, but the back is pretty high. For those of you who want to switch your kits for the blitz front. I think you should put your car back to stock height, then install the front and see how low it sits, then you can decide if you want to go lower or not.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
yea lord fusion is abosuletely right... this is how i got my body kit... another celica owner in my city has a celica just like mine and his car is lowered and he bought the kit... he had it painted and everything but when he put it on it was waaay to low for him... that's how i got an awesome deal on it... put it back up to stock heighth and see what it looks like...

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
remove only the front two because the rear bumper won't be to low... i don't know how it will make your car look with only the back lowered tho... the side skirts will show that the back is lowered cause they'll be showing an incline... gotta play around with it and see