New Reply
Print Thread
celicatalbot
celicatalbot Jan 10, 7:02am - #79772 
2003 Absolutely Red Toyota Celica GT
2003 Toyota Celica GT

New York
Question for those with AC reverse indiglo gauges

I was reading in the install guide on how to install them. And people offer a few different ways. However, not one person spoke of the transformer type thing that comes with the gauges. Do I need this for the install. Isaac posted a very detailed diagram, but does not mention the transformer box at all. Basically what I am talking about is a black box with numerous wires coming out of waiting to be connected. Anyone know if it is neccessary or not.

My car might be slow, but at least it looks nice!
tru_Asiatik_Pride
Blue MnM
tru_Asiatik_Pride Jan 10, 7:06am - #79773 

Blue MnM
2003 Toyota Celica

Southern California
Originally Posted by celicatalbot

I was reading in the install guide on how to install them. And people offer a few different ways. However, not one person spoke of the transformer type thing that comes with the gauges. Do I need this for the install. Isaac posted a very detailed diagram, but does not mention the transformer box at all. Basically what I am talking about is a black box with numerous wires coming out of waiting to be connected. Anyone know if it is neccessary or not.

yes that waht you use to plug it in to the power and the light control smile the part circle is where you connect ur indiglo gauges
1869767038-178929-DCP_0011.jpg
VSGTS14
05 WRB
VSGTS14 Jan 10, 5:25pm - #79774 

05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi

Milford, NJ
yes you need that...

SUBARU TECNICA INTERNATIONAL