Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

what kind of exhaust would you guys say to get for a nice deep sound? i don't wanna sound like a fuckin civic so you know how that goes, i'm just lookin for a nice sound, nothing too loud and maybe a few HP
thanks

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
thumbsup Greddy evo!!! i got that one and i luv it! even tho it hangs low and is 8lbs heavier than stock, its sounds nice. the tanabe is loud and so is the blitz... Alot of people say the TRD exhast is the best. I hope that helps.

shit i'll say kazuma exhaust all da way! stick a APEX muffler on that biaotch..holy siet..

http://www.wctoyotasport.com/media/kazumamovie1.mpeg

[Linked Image]

I would recommend the GReddy Evo also, its relatively quiet, but when you start up the car, you car feel the rumbling. It rumbles, doesn't make the annoying high pitched noises.

2000 Celica GT - Auto. SBM.
H&R Springs
Injen CAI
5Zigen Imperio M-05
GReddy Evo Exhaust

ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
I like my TRDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! thumbsup

[Linked Image]
Really BAD reality TV is the reason I stopped watching MTV.

Originally posted by <i got sum suggestionz>:
thumbsup Greddy evo!!! i got that one and i luv it! even tho it hangs low and is 8lbs heavier than stock, its sounds nice. the tanabe is loud and so is the blitz... Alot of people say the TRD exhast is the best. I hope that helps.
I've heard different about the tanabe. My friend just put on a Racing medallion and didn't like it too much because it was too quit for him. This guy likes loud exhaust. From what i've heard, Tanabe gives a smooth deep tone sound w/out the rattling can sound.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
i have an HKS and it's very quiet. you can't even tell that it's there until you hit lift. trd has a great sound. but kazuma is hella loud!!! it's not quiet at all.

Originally posted by sleepy celica:
shit i'll say kazuma exhaust all da way! stick a APEX muffler on that biaotch..holy siet..

http://www.wctoyotasport.com/media/kazumamovie1.mpeg
Holly shittt Sleepy Celica, that's some exhaust!! I surely don't want no cop pulling me over for being too loud. hahahaha thumbsup one thing, i installed my muffler though no sound and shit? do I have to take out the big ass catalyst convertor?

Life is like a dream...Hopefully when you wake up it isn't like mine.

catalyst convertor?

2003 Toyota Tundra
2000 Jeep Wrangler

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Kazuma is crazy loud, At the SD Meet, Duke had one on his white GTS. He went for gas a few blocks away, we could hear him starting his car up at the gas station a few blocks away. Kazuma sounds awesome but man its so loud spineyes

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Apex'i N1. Deep sound, not a high pitch weed eater.

It's loud, but even with the resonater removed it doesnt drown out my CAI.

Blitz Nurspec---people compliment me by saying that i dont have a ricey sounding exhaust like the civics witrh the GREDDYS, sorry yall, but i love the blitz...a lot more than the EVO. Blitz NUR spec...check it out (suprastore.com?

2003 Toyota Celica
2003 Toyota Celica
so the kazuma exhaust is that loud if you just buy it or do you have to do something to it to make it sound like that video? that is loud as crap!

[Linked Image]

Personally I have the Greddy Evo Exhaust, and to be honest it wasn't all that loud at first ... but then I had the resonator cut out and a straight pipe replace it (that's after the cat) Much better sound ! Not to loud ... but loud enough for it to be enjoyable, very very controlled sound.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Originally posted by Chiller:
so the kazuma exhaust is that loud if you just buy it or do you have to do something to it to make it sound like that video? that is loud as crap!
It's normal sound for Kazuma.. LOL
Kazuma IS welded right after the CAT.. which get rid of all the piping after the CAT... stock resonator is gone too...
I have AMSS downpipe and it's unbolted.. it suppose to be little louder then Kazuma..
Here is an example of how it sounds..
http://users.lvcm.com/seanyiya/public/dyno/downpipe_open.mpg
It is much louder in person.. it's hard to describe in words...

If you want something that saves on weight and has good sound, check out the Veilside Titanium Teardrop. A few extra $$, but it weighs a 1/3 of all the rest. I ordered one for $580.

2003 Toyota Celica
2003 Toyota Celica
ok, i am sort of lost with this CAT stuff idk why, but i know you have probably answered this, but what do i need to buy exactly to make it sound like the one sleepy celica posted? confused confused

[Linked Image]

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
a V8

2003 Toyota Celica
2003 Toyota Celica
funny.

[Linked Image]

ECelica Staff
2001 Toyota Celica GTS
ECelica Staff
2001 Toyota Celica GTS
TRD or Greddy Evo.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Just check this link out and decide for yourself: http://turbomagazine.com/tech/0209tur_exhaust/
wink

2000 Toyota Celica
2000 Toyota Celica
GREDDY EVO AT EBAY FOR 300

2002 Toyota Celica GT
2002 Toyota Celica GT
I have a Borla exhaust on my 2002 CelicaGT, it sounds really good. Its not to loud and you can hear and feel a difference.

blue daemon the greedy evo in ebay do they give extra hp?

[Linked Image]

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
yeah, I bought one myself and there great. Once I got it on I could feel more torque and horsepower. The Greddy evo exhaust is great. A++++

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
yeah, I bought one myself and there great. Once I got it on I could feel more torque and horsepower. The Greddy evo exhaust is great. A++++

where can i get a BLITZ NUR Spec exhaust for a cheap price? confused

2000 Toyota Celica
2000 Toyota Celica
GREDDY IS BETTER THAN BLITZ.

i was thinking about going with Magnaflow dual exhaust or a single Blitz or Greddy.Which has a deeper sound Blitz or Greddy? What do you think about dual exhaust? confused

2000 Toyota Celica
2000 Toyota Celica
well blitz has a bit more deeper sound, but not much of a difference. but greddy gives more horspower and torque. some one is selling one on ebay for 250

thanks blue daemon, i saw that exhaust on e-bay but i'm paying for my springs to be put on right now but the greddy will be purring soon!

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
PLEASE HELP!!!!

Does anyone have a link or pics of a Greddy Evo on a Celica. I had the exhaust before on my 97 Prelude and loved it, I just want to see it on a celica before I make my final decision.

thanks

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
0eurocelika2
Where did you get it for so cheap ($580) /... and can you post me a sound clip please.. and where you got it im in the market for 1

2003 Toyota Celica
2003 Toyota Celica
Yeah i would like to hear that sound clip too, because that is what i am thinking about going wid. thumbsup

[Linked Image]

2002 Toyota Celica GT
2002 Toyota Celica GT
I have a Borla exhaust system on my 2002 Celica. it sound great not too load but you can tell the deference.
Hilts2002

What about Tanabe's super racing medallion? I've heard it's a really good exhaust with an awesome sound.

Originally posted by tony:
I like my TRDEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! thumbsup
One day (soon) hopefully Ill say the same wave

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Simple by changing your catalytic converter to Metal Substrate catalytic converter you would have more free flow exhaust, by doing so you also eliminate some of the "buzz". Change the Muffler to something else like TRD muffler you would eliminate some more of the "buzz". Combine the two you would almost totally eliminate the buzzing sound...
Or you can go custom turbo + custom down pipe + custom straight pipe + custom exhaust and you will not have the buzz smile