After 3 weeks without my cable connection and moving to a new appartment, here are some pics of my progress on my car.
The car is wet in the picture so you might see some waterdrops.
1. 18"x8.5 KOSEI Senaka RZ with GoodYear Eagle F1 GSD-3 tires (225/40/18)
2. Philips Silver vision turn signal lights in headlights
3. Revo Short Shifter (self install, 45 minutes)
4. MTEC high beam
5. MTEC low beam
6. neon blue interior light
7. Double pod A-Pillar
8. Autometer ultra-lite voltmeter
9. Autometer ultra-lite air/fuel meter
10. Blue Batmobile's headlight and third brakelight overlays.
I also started to make my trunk sound system:
The boxes have fiberglass rear sides to fit exactly in the trunk. 2.4 Farad Powercap (way too much, I know). The sides will be made to fit untill the back of the trunk.
The bottom plate will have plexiglass/neon.
The 2x200 RMS amp is hidden underneath my spare (I flipped it upside down
1. Audio set-up.
2. Underbody neon (have it, need to be installed)
3. custom (fiberglass) center console with 7" tft screen
4. gamecube in the back
5. Summer will probably be turbo-time
So, what's the verdict ?