Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Sep 29, 6:57pm - #7018 
Unregistered

GT turbo dyno is in (scan of print out will be posted Monday)

Well sum it up I got 185.7 torque, 211.6 HP to the wheel which translate to around 240HP to the crank. Here is more info on the weather conditions: http://www.newcelica.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=44951

[ 09-30-2002, 08:12 AM: Message edited by: Mike Lu ]
Steven
ECelica Staff
Steven Sep 29, 8:32pm - #7019 
2001 Spectra Blue Mica Toyota Celica GTS
ECelica Staff
2001 Toyota Celica GTS

Riverside, CA
Wow, nice numbers, and to think they could be better is just amazing. You have one Nice car Mike. Thats one scary GT!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Sep 29, 9:35pm - #7020 
Unregistered

thanks! Shawn who did the dyno said he don't wanna run me with his S2000 smile and said my stock pump will not put enough fuel at 6500 rpm in 4th gear so I have to get bigger fuel pump. With those done I can have it tuned better smile
With boost controller can run even better grin
KDawg
KDawg Sep 29, 11:02pm - #7021 

Cincinnati, Ohio
What other mods do you currently have, ie. exhaust, wheels, flywheel or other things that would effect the performance? Also, is this a bolt-on kit you had done or a complete engine reinforcement, etc... ?

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Sep 30, 2:44am - #7022 
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally posted by utkdawg:
What other mods do you currently have, ie. exhaust, wheels, flywheel or other things that would effect the performance? Also, is this a bolt-on kit you had done or a complete engine reinforcement, etc... ?
Just a custom turbo setup done by someone who really knows what he is doing, I have downpipe to straight pipe to high flow muffler that will enhance some performance. No flywheel because right now my rpm drops quick as is with stock stuff if I use lightened flywheel I would probably stall. as for other mods, ACT clutch and Kaaz LSD can help some too smile