Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

#69737 Dec 18, 6:25pm
what would i need to do to the internals of my car or what can i do to the internals of my celi gt auto. What would i need to do to run a large shot of nitrous. thx

ECelica Staff
2001 Toyota Celica
ECelica Staff
2001 Toyota Celica
get some springs and rods. Might as well through some better pistons in there as well. Then go ahead and get a new piggyback or FC.

www.monkeywrenchracing.com [monkeywrenchracing.com]

2000 Toyota Celica
2000 Toyota Celica
it depends on your idea of a large shot!if i was to run a large shot of nitro on the celica,i would,get forged pistons,rings,rods,i would ceramic coat the pistons,and head,valves.i would try to do some port work(the heads are really good from factory though)upgrade the fuel pump or run a separate small pump with a small fuel cell(that i would use c16 or mixture with ethanol)i would do it in two stages(i usually go 1st stage switch at throttle body and 2nd at t handle shift/button)of course,thats only the begining!the other variables has to be factored in ,like: clutch,tranny,tires,etc. you would have to have a good intake and exhaust system also!invest in a good fire extinguisher rofl in case there is a fire after the explosion(shi**T goes wrong sometimes!!)

HYBRID:resulting from the combination of two or more mechanically dissimilar origins!
"...... code":every man is a shadow,let him be treated as such,until proven otherwise by a show of character or code!

2002 Toyota Celica
2002 Toyota Celica
Originally Posted by celicaracer01
what would i need to do to the internals of my car or what can i do to the internals of my celi gt auto. What would i need to do to run a large shot of nitrous. thx

Bah, another one of the, how can I get my gt auto to go fast? Now I know GTS 6spds are rare to find, I didn't get mine at a toyota dealer(cause they didn't have any celicas or MR-S's), but seriously a manual GT is gonna be a lot easier to find, ditch the slush box.

[Linked Image]
Airman First Class

Death #69741 Dec 22, 2:35pm
2000 Toyota Celica GT
2000 Toyota Celica GT
I have to agree, I have a GT auto too, and I'll admit it, I ain't racin $hit. I didn't buy the car because of it's speed or because I thought it'd be fast, I bought it because it looks nice as hell. If I were you, I'd just work on the looks of my car and make that thing look tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.