Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 7
crash40burn9
New Member
crash40burn9 Dec 17, 8:55pm - #69247 
2000 Black with Chrome Fl Toyota Celica
New Member
2000 Toyota Celica

Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 7
California
Knight Rider Glow lights

I was just wondering if anyone new about where i can get a neon green knight rider stick. I plan on putting it of course over my toyota symbol on the Hood. I also need suggestions.

Thanx
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,161
Street Prototype
ECelica Staff
Street Prototype Dec 17, 11:19pm - #69248 

ECelica Staff
2002 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 2,161
Guam, U.S.A.
NO!

[Linked Image]
Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 896
element_celica
Senior Member
element_celica Dec 17, 11:29pm - #69249 

Senior Member

Joined: Apr 2003
Posts: 896
Michigan
hehe...street laughsilly

but dude, the lights would be ricey

rip celi...
95 240sx
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 6,372
Speed4TheNeed
Caleb
Speed4TheNeed Dec 17, 11:32pm - #69250 

Caleb
2000 Toyota Celica

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 6,372
New Orleans, LA
Originally Posted by element_celica
hehe...street laughsilly

but dude, the lights would be ricey


not to mention illegal
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 522
Rave669
Senior Member
Rave669 Dec 18, 2:37am - #69251 

Senior Member
2002 Toyota Celica

Joined: May 2003
Posts: 522
Lisle, IL
actually, I was planning on installing a small red LED scan bar behind behind the front grill, and it will come on when I arm the security system, that's perfectly legal, and give potential thieves no doubts that my car has an alarm on it. there's already an LED in the dash panel (just in front of the clock) But it's not that bright. I thought it'd look cool on my black GTS w the TRD kit. Now, I just need to figure out the whole "artificial intelligence" program for the in-car computer rofl

Seriously, those bars are for show, or for car alarm installs. I just plan to put one behind the front grille, and a varad security laser for the rear (it uses a laser to paint the word "SECURITY" on whatever it's aimed at, say the dash, Hood, rear cargo cover, or even the ground outside the car). If anything, it's good for points at a show.

You can find them in many colors, they sell them everywhere (they got em at peep boys, blech!)

[Linked Image]
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 6,372
Speed4TheNeed
Caleb
Speed4TheNeed Dec 18, 3:07am - #69252 

Caleb
2000 Toyota Celica

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 6,372
New Orleans, LA
Originally Posted by Rave669
actually, I was planning on installing a small red LED scan bar behind behind the front grill, and it will come on when I arm the security system, that's perfectly legal, and give potential thieves no doubts that my car has an alarm on it. there's already an LED in the dash panel (just in front of the clock) But it's not that bright. I thought it'd look cool on my black GTS w the TRD kit. Now, I just need to figure out the whole "artificial intelligence" program for the in-car computer rofl

Seriously, those bars are for show, or for car alarm installs. I just plan to put one behind the front grille, and a varad security laser for the rear (it uses a laser to paint the word "SECURITY" on whatever it's aimed at, say the dash, Hood, rear cargo cover, or even the ground outside the car). If anything, it's good for points at a show.

You can find them in many colors, they sell them everywhere (they got em at peep boys, blech!)


that would be awesome to have the word "security" written on your windshield or such. i've never seen anything like that.
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,269
NorwayGT
Specialist
NorwayGT Dec 18, 4:46am - #69253 

Specialist
2004 Dodge SRT4

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,269
Seattle, WA
RICE!!!!!!!, please dont get neons!!!!!!

was....5speed with i/h/e
15.41 @ 89.30mph 2.282 60'

is....04 srt4 stock
13.936 100.15mph 2.177 60'
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 6,372
Speed4TheNeed
Caleb
Speed4TheNeed Dec 18, 2:21pm - #69254 

Caleb
2000 Toyota Celica

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 6,372
New Orleans, LA
Originally Posted by NorwayGT
RICE!!!!!!!, please dont get neons!!!!!!


i think undercar neons are just fine. they have a good show quality appeal.

that said, putting them in your grill is questionable.
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,043
trog2233
ECelica Staff
trog2233 Dec 18, 2:25pm - #69255 

ECelica Staff
2004 GMC Canyon Z-71

Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 2,043
Williamsport, PA
Whats wrong with neons? If they are done CORRECTLY...they look nice...KEY WORD "Correctly" grin laughsilly
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 313
PhatCellyGt
Member
PhatCellyGt Dec 18, 5:06pm - #69256 
2000 Custom Spec Blue (Pu Toyota Celica GT
Member
2000 Toyota Celica GT

Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 313
yeah, nothin wrong w/ neons...I have underbodies, 7 interior and I'm probably gonna go w/ one in the scoop too. I like them, adds a nice appeal to the car
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,926
celicaTRDgts
Specialist
celicaTRDgts Dec 18, 5:38pm - #69257 

Specialist
02 Toyota Celica

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 2,926
Arizona
Originally Posted by NorwayGT
RICE!!!!!!!, please dont get neons!!!!!!

[Linked Image]
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 7
crash40burn9
New Member
crash40burn9 Dec 18, 5:59pm - #69258 
2000 Black with Chrome Fl Toyota Celica
New Member
2000 Toyota Celica

Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 7
California
So is there any other suggestions rather than not getting it done. I just want to know if this has to be custom made or i could find a manufacturer that i can order it from.


Thanx again
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 38
JLATD
Member
JLATD Dec 18, 7:26pm - #69259 
Member

Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 38
Miramar, FL
I'd like to point out at this time that the plural for neon is neon not neons. While I am on the subject, plural for tint is tint not tints.
Carry on. thumbsup

The opinions expressed by JLATD in this forum are his and do not reflect those of ownership of JL Audio, Inc.
[Linked Image]
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 584
Justice
Senior Member
Justice Dec 18, 7:31pm - #69260 

Senior Member

Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 584
Originally Posted by JLATD
I'd like to point out at this time that the plural for neon is neon not neons. While I am on the subject, plural for tint is tint not tints.
Carry on. thumbsup
rofl rofl
Join the conversation - Register now or Sign in to add your comment


Moderated by  isaac 

Customize Your Toyota CelicaPrivacy Policy · About · Contact
CelicaHobby.com is an independent Toyota Celica enthusiast website. CelicaHobby.com is not sponsored by or affiliated with Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc. in any way. The Toyota and Celica names and logos are trademarks owned by Toyota Motor Sales, USA, Inc.
© CelicaHobby.com, 2001-2016