Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
hanshinji
hanshinji Nov 24, 10:26pm - #62786 

help w/ console

i took out all parts such as small container space next to cigarett lighter and the center container space on the top.

but now i can't find those little parts such as springs and such ... is there anyway to get those????? man .. i should have been more careful with little parts..

any help will be appreciated.

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Nov 24, 10:34pm - #62787 
Unregistered

What springs? There are no springs behind the center console. confused
Rave669
Rave669 Nov 24, 10:58pm - #62788 

2002 Toyota Celica

Lisle, IL
In the ashtray there's a spring on the door flap hinge, same with the center console.

You should be able to order them at the parts counter at your local dealership. next time put everything in a little bag or something, save yourself some money. The best lessons are ones you learn on your own, sounds like you learned this one already thumbsup

[Linked Image]
element_celica
element_celica Nov 25, 12:30am - #62789 

Michigan
yea what rave said...
also, one day my spring came off confused i don't know how it happened, but i took off the dash agian and it was on the floor by the shifter so i carefully placed it back where it belonged.

rip celi...
95 240sx