nope, just drilling...
once you look at the Hood
pins, you will see that its not that complicated to install them
I would suggest though, that you have this done by a professional body shop - since if you drill and make a mistake, it will cost a lot more money to fix that, then if it you were to just get it done professionally the first time around.
but if you insist on installing them yourself...
1. Open Hood
2. mark exact location for where you want your Hood
3. drill holes in the metal frame of your car... to pass the Hood
4. bolt Hood
pins into the holes you just drilled.
5. roughly set the height of the pins by looking at the neighboring light covers. Then tighten the pins!
7. dab some grease onto the tips of the pins. Let the Hood
down gently. The grease will mark the Hood
8. drill through the bottom layer of the Hood
. shape hole to fit with dremel.
9. Repeat the grease trick until everything is fit perfectly the way you want it.
10. drill through the top layer and shape with dremel
11. Once both layers are drilled and shaped properly. Set the height of the Hood
12. position the top latch plate, mark and drill. Install w/ the small sheet-metal screws.
A more detailed install for Celica is at...https://www.celicahobby.com/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/36538/Hood-Pins-How-To-Install.html