Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2

#60004 Nov 13, 11:01am
2001 Toyota Celica GT
2001 Toyota Celica GT
Just an Idea in need of some input by fellow Celica owners and proud Promoters of this site...I have been trying to get the word out about this site in my area (San Antonio, Texas) but it is hard to catch people sometimes so I thought maybe if I bought some extra EverythingCelica.com logos and just left them on people's windshield wipersit might spark something but I don't want to sound like a lunatic or anything...Just wondering what other people think about this???Respond freely...

Hyper-Girrrl
Hyper-Girrrl
I am always promoting this site! I leave notes...track people down..i am just crazy like that!

Last edited by Angelica; Nov 13, 2003 11:03am.

Mean Old Hag
2001 Toyota Celica GT
Mean Old Hag
2001 Toyota Celica GT
Originally Posted by celly01
Just an Idea in need of some input by fellow Celica owners and proud Promoters of this site...I have been trying to get the word out about this site in my area (San Antonio, Texas) but it is hard to catch people sometimes so I thought maybe if I bought some extra EverythingCelica.com logos and just left them on people's windshield wipersit might spark something but I don't want to sound like a lunatic or anything...Just wondering what other people think about this???Respond freely...

I think its a Great Idea thumbsup or just leave a "sticky note"...I hear Selena is doin that all the time...

Some of the ugliest things took the longest time to make
And some of the easiest habits are the hardest one's to break!!!

Sara Sucks :P
Sara Sucks :P
Originally Posted by Angelica
I am always promoting this site! I leave notes...track people down..i am just crazy like that!

If they are a true Celica Person/lover they will already know about this site, and all the others!!! Just my .02

Hyper-Girrrl
Hyper-Girrrl
Originally Posted by Sara

I think its a Great Idea thumbsup or just leave a "sticky note"...I hear Selena is doin that all the time...

actually...i rip the back of my paycheck envolope...i wont even get into the crazy things i have done..bu they work!

2001 Toyota Celica GT
2001 Toyota Celica GT
I guess I shall start then...I actually left a note on one last week while at the movies so my journey begins...lol...Thanks for the tips...

ECelica Staff
2004 GMC Canyon Z-71
ECelica Staff
2004 GMC Canyon Z-71
Originally Posted by Angelica
Originally Posted by Sara

actually...i rip the back of my paycheck envolope...i wont even get into the crazy things i have done..bu they work!

Selena (ecelica Marketer) laughsilly

ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
Legoman trog2233, you got PM grin

[Linked Image]
It's not just your imagination...
Your day really does go by twice as fast while on EverythingCelica.com

ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT

celly01, PM me your full name and mailing address within the next 60 minutes and Ill ship you something cool! Also include wither you want LARGE or XLARGE (real big!)

grin

[Linked Image]

ECelica Staff
2004 GMC Canyon Z-71
ECelica Staff
2004 GMC Canyon Z-71
Sweet... cheers

Last edited by trog2233; Nov 13, 2003 11:35am.

ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
Originally Posted by trog2233
Sweet... cheers

Nat... USPS Tracking # 0103 8555 7490 8777 1768

celly01, I havent heard back from you yet... I'll have to ship your's later rice

[Linked Image]

Rip the Jacker
2002 Toyota Celica GT
Rip the Jacker
2002 Toyota Celica GT
Whenever I see a Celica, whether it be 5th, 6th, 7th, or any gen for that matter. I rip a piece of paper out of my car and write EverythingCelica.com, and then i place it in the rubber by the drivers side window so that they will have to see it. I'm not sure how many ppl's lives have changed because of this site, but they should go because it has changed mine!

ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
Originally Posted by DaBigTickett
Whenever I see a Celica, whether it be 5th, 6th, 7th, or any gen for that matter. I rip a piece of paper out of my car and write EverythingCelica.com, and then i place it in the rubber by the drivers side window so that they will have to see it. I'm not sure how many ppl's lives have changed because of this site, but they should go because it has changed mine!

Drop by the BlueBatmobile San Diego Celica meet on Sunday - I will have ALOT of GIGANTIC GT300 Wall posters for anyone who wants them

Details on this meet are posted in the Pacific Forum thumbsup

Sorry guys, the CD doesnt come with the poster - I just set it there to show how HUGE these things really are...

BTW these will also be in the ecelica store for $6 SHIPPED wave

239339-DCP_0101.JPG

[Linked Image]

Rip the Jacker
2002 Toyota Celica GT
Rip the Jacker
2002 Toyota Celica GT
No doubt Isaac. I just need the address of the meet and I will be down there in a flash. All I have to do is go to work and make sure that they haven't put me on schedule for this Sunday like idiots, i'm not scheduled but my job is notrious for making you work when you don't have to, i am gonna go down to work rite now and make sure that im not coming in on Sunday becuz this will be my first meet, and first chance to meet all of the bad-ass Celi owners in this site!! I can't wait!
wave waveSOMEBODY PLEEZ POST THE DIRECTIONS IN THAT FORUM FOR ME!! wave wave

Mrs Vin Diesel!
2002 Toyota Celica GT
Mrs Vin Diesel!
2002 Toyota Celica GT
Damn, I wish someone would be friendly to me around here. When there is another celica driving by, not even a glance thumbsdown

I'm definatly gonna buy that poster w00t!

ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
Originally Posted by DaBigTickett
wave waveSOMEBODY PLEEZ POST THE DIRECTIONS IN THAT FORUM FOR ME!! wave wave

FULL directions posted... Address, MAP and WRITTEN DIRECTIONS grin
https://celicahobby.com/ubbthreads/thread.f_238639_0_collapsed_5__1.html

[Linked Image]

ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
Originally Posted by Celicacutie
Damn, I wish someone would be friendly to me around here. When there is another celica driving by, not even a glance thumbsdown

your refund has been shipped... along with one of these posters thumbsup

[Linked Image]

Mrs Vin Diesel!
2002 Toyota Celica GT
Mrs Vin Diesel!
2002 Toyota Celica GT
oh la la smile SEXY Poster!!! smile
Originally Posted by isaac

your refund has been shipped... along with one of these posters thumbsup

xtm
2000 Bufori XLS
2000 Bufori XLS
hey guys!

I found this site because I saw a Celi in my area with an EverythingCelica decal, so I checked it out. (but who cares about a Rolla owner anyways? LOL) grin

Just a suggestion-- how about putting an everythingCelica.com link to your SIGS when posting on other forums? (ie. Sounddomain, VVTi.net, Toyotanation, etc)

When you go to shows, be prepared to have tons of EverythingCelica.com decals and flyers to give away. Have as many members do the same thing.

Later!
good luck promoting the site, have fun! grin

Last edited by xtm; Nov 13, 2003 2:05pm.

1929 Yugo Cabrio • Super Duper Mega Hyper Charger wid blower, carbureter and typewreter. Tenks por ol da praps. Der, u hapi?

05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
05 WRB
2005 Subaru WRX STi
xtm you have a Corolla S with TRD charger?
that's AWESOME!

and yea, I have cards that I leave on celica's and yea.

SUBARU TECNICA INTERNATIONAL

2001 Toyota Celica GT
2001 Toyota Celica GT
the other people with celicas here are usually old. except for one that goes to my school that has an 03 gts. he told me that he wasnt into "modding" when i asked about his plans for the car. wtf i did meet this kid that had an awsome gts with a ton of mods but he moved away thumbsdown

a kid told me that celicas handle like crap... i laughed

ECelica Staff
2004 GMC Canyon Z-71
ECelica Staff
2004 GMC Canyon Z-71
Originally Posted by xtm
hey guys!

I found this site because I saw a Celi in my area with an EverythingCelica decal, so I checked it out. (but who cares about a Rolla owner anyways? LOL) grin

Just a suggestion-- how about putting an everythingCelica.com link to your SIGS when posting on other forums? (ie. Sounddomain, VVTi.net, Toyotanation, etc)

When you go to shows, be prepared to have tons of EverythingCelica.com decals and flyers to give away. Have as many members do the same thing.

Later!

Yea thats sorta what i do...at my last show i had Ecelica on my display... thumbsup
Well Selena made it grin

ECelica Staff
2004 GMC Canyon Z-71
ECelica Staff
2004 GMC Canyon Z-71
grin
239411-vbhvbc.jpg

Mrs Vin Diesel!
2002 Toyota Celica GT
Mrs Vin Diesel!
2002 Toyota Celica GT
Selena, that girlie is mighty crafty!

ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
Originally Posted by xtm

When you go to shows, be prepared to have tons of EverythingCelica.com decals and flayers to give away. Have as many members do the same thing.

Later!

We've got stickers (out of stock on these, was doing 1,000 a month), a few different T-shirts (getting low on stock of these... blue was 200 and went out in less than 2 months eek, the white has been used mostly just for promo), have business cards (gotta order more.. that last patch of 5,000 went really quick!)

Most members currently have EverythingCelica on thier sigs... we offer a free Celica-Sig-Hosting service as well thumbsup
[ CLICK HERE ] [newcelica.com]

The site is averaging about 60,000 to 70,000 visitors daily grin
239444-screen.jpg

[Linked Image]

2002 Toyota Celica
2002 Toyota Celica
I really need some Everythingcelica.com business cards grin. I am walking around the campus parking lot and always see these bone stock celica's(you know, with the orange sidemarkers and pop hood button that they have never used)...it saddens me cry. We need these cards to say "Friends don't let Friends drive stock." I will be at the meet this Sunday Isaac, so I hope you will have some business cards available so I can do a little promoting for you in the future. thumbsup

02 GT-S R.I.P.
00 S2000

Mrs Vin Diesel!
2002 Toyota Celica GT
Mrs Vin Diesel!
2002 Toyota Celica GT
What is the matter with stock sidemarkers???

Some people don't have tons of cash to mod a car, like me. I am barely making my monthly payments, and I feel my "STOCK" car is nice. Everyone has their own issues and plans for their car. Don't diss because someone didn't or can't heavily modify their car. Some choose not to.
Originally Posted by Ferris
I really need some Everythingcelica.com business cards grin. I am walking around the campus parking lot and always see these bone stock celica's(you know, with the orange sidemarkers and pop hood button that they have never used)...it saddens me cry. We need these cards to say "Friends don't let Friends drive stock." I will be at the meet this Sunday Isaac, so I hope you will have some business cards available so I can do a little promoting for you in the future. thumbsup

Hyper-Girrrl
Hyper-Girrrl
hehehehe...better pic...
239485-natedisplay1.JPG

Hyper-Girrrl
Hyper-Girrrl
Selena, that girlie is mighty crafty!

that thing was hard as hell to make...mt co-worker and i sewed the ribbion around the trim and hand painted the mods and everythingcelica.com stuff on it! won best display!

2001 Toyota Celica
2001 Toyota Celica
BTW these will also be in the ecelica store for $6 SHIPPED wave

Are you serious about offering these in the store? thumbsup I was this close to buying one of these on ebay, but the guy wanted $5 to start and $6 for shipping alone! I look forward to seeing these offered 'cuz I certainly want to buy one. BTW, whatever happened to the white t-shirts with Celica imprinted down the side? I bought one of the blue but the size was a bit much. But it was a great design and the best Celica shirt I own. Thanx,
Knyt

2001 GT-S, Midknyt Blue, Action Packed, TRD Friendly

ECelica Staff
2002 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Staff
2002 Toyota Celica GT
my calling cards have everythingcelica.com in it grin

[Linked Image]

ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Staff
2000 Toyota Celica GT
Yea!! Tee shirt's more Tee shirts LOLZZ... I represent E-Celica with my sticker's and the occasional Tee shirt.

"They don't make no seatbelt for the mind. So I can't buckle up for this ride!"

the dark elf
2000 Toyota Celica
the dark elf
2000 Toyota Celica
There's nice big everythingcelica banner link on my website cool

sponsors: ignited / nitrous express / rotora / extreme dimensions / twm / corbeau
gusto kong bumaet pero di ko magawa!

2000 Toyota Celica
2000 Toyota Celica
Where would I go to buy an ecelica shirt and decals for my car? I know of a few nice Celicas in my area and I would like to help promote this site. I'd love to put some ecelica decals on my car. Let me know!

Isaac!!!!!!!!!!!!! Put the poster in the store already!!!!!! grin grin grin wave

FWD
1995 Toyota Celica
FWD
1995 Toyota Celica
My friend was using his company printer to make stickers at his shop once. i made like 50 or so Everythingcelica.com stickers and handed them out to all the celicas in my area. Wonder if any of them actually came to this site. i had to stop making them since i no longer had access to the machine that made the stickers frown

[Linked Image]

black & blue 4 you
2000 Toyota Celica GT
black & blue 4 you
2000 Toyota Celica GT
yeah isaac you guys don't sell the ecelica decals any more i wanted one cry

[Linked Image]
i've been changing but you'll never see me now
now i'm blaming you for everything

Wheezy Joe
2002 Kawasaki Ninja 250
Wheezy Joe
2002 Kawasaki Ninja 250
I need some decals for my car..

hint hint grin

To have played and laughed with enthusiasm
and sung with exultation
To know even one life has breathed easier
This is to have succeeded.

xtm
2000 Bufori XLS
2000 Bufori XLS
...pick out 5 of your members with the highest-caliber quality installs, take pics of the cars, create a professional portfolio, THEN talk to various Magazines' PR managers and ask for Coverage/Feature. There are tons of mags out there-- AutoSound & Security, CarSound, Import Tuner, etc. Start calling them up.

Once you get the appointment for photoshoot, make sure your car has an EverythingCeli banner. A HUGE one. *THAT* would be the ultimate "reppin" grin:D

1929 Yugo Cabrio • Super Duper Mega Hyper Charger wid blower, carbureter and typewreter. Tenks por ol da praps. Der, u hapi?

00 Toyota Celica
00 Toyota Celica
SIR Isaac, you should have some printable business card link on here. thumbsup
2nd page owned
lmao i just realized whenever i type Isaac it puts sir in front of it.

Last edited by ryizzle; Nov 13, 2003 8:14pm.

Took the brakes off cause they slow me down

2002 Toyota Celica
2002 Toyota Celica

Some people don't have tons of cash to mod a car, like me. I am barely making my monthly payments, and I feel my "STOCK" car is nice. Everyone has their own issues and plans for their car. Don't diss because someone didn't or can't heavily modify their car. Some choose not to.

Well, Celicacutie...I would wager that about 95% of the people on this site have the clear sidemarkers and I was using the "orange" sidemarkers as a usual dead giveaway of a stock celica. I doubt very much that there are very many people here that have "tons of cash" as you put it rolleyes...and somehow they still manage to get the cheap $30 sidemarkers. To qualify these sidemarkers as expensive or a "heavy mod" is simply ridiculous thumbsdown. I can't imagine how popular this site would be if everyone on it just had completely stock cars...that isn't the point of this site. If you like your stock sides that don't match or compliment anything else on your car...that is your prerogative. As for feeling "dissed" for having orange sidemarkers and somehow having an "alternate plan"...I would love to hear what that plan might be if clear corners is a heavy mod grin. Peace maim. thumbsup

02 GT-S R.I.P.
00 S2000

2001 Toyota Celica GT
2001 Toyota Celica GT
nice poster SIR Isaac!

ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
Originally Posted by xtm
...pick out 5 of your members with the highest-caliber quality installs, take pics of the cars, create a professional portfolio, THEN talk to various Magazines' PR managers and ask for Coverage/Feature. There are tons of mags out there-- AutoSound & Security, CarSound, Import Tuner, etc. Start calling them up.

Once you get the appointment for photoshoot, make sure your car has an EverythingCeli banner. A HUGE one. *THAT* would be the ultimate "reppin" grin:D

We are on the cover of Import Tuner... and the Index page and two other article pages of that issue grin

And at least 2 dozen other magazines are taking care of our sister site, http://www.Everything350z.com thumbsup

Just about every import magazine that has been out for the past 2 years, has at least 1 photo that originally came from my personal camera thumbsup

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT

Well, Celicacutie...I would wager that about 95% of the people on this site have the clear sidemarkers and I was using the "orange" sidemarkers as a usual dead giveaway of a stock celica. I doubt very much that there are very many people here that have "tons of cash" as you put it rolleyes...and somehow they still manage to get the cheap $30 sidemarkers. To qualify these sidemarkers as expensive or a "heavy mod" is simply ridiculous thumbsdown. I can't imagine how popular this site would be if everyone on it just had completely stock cars...that isn't the point of this site. If you like your stock sides that don't match or compliment anything else on your car...that is your prerogative. As for feeling "dissed" for having orange sidemarkers and somehow having an "alternate plan"...I would love to hear what that plan might be if clear corners is a heavy mod grin. Peace maim. thumbsup

I purchased a set of AMBER corners because I got tired of having the same clear things that everyone else had grin

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
BTW - if anyone is coming to the SD meet this sunday 11/16, Ill hook you up on a SVVEEEEET deal for Clear corners thumbsup

[Linked Image]

4 All U Haterz!
2000 Toyota Celica GT
4 All U Haterz!
2000 Toyota Celica GT
BTW - if anyone is coming to the SD meet this sunday 11/16, Ill hook you up on a SVVEEEEET deal for Clear corners thumbsup
How sweet?

4 All U Haterz!
2000 Toyota Celica GT
4 All U Haterz!
2000 Toyota Celica GT
I would definitely check out the ride thumbsup

4 All U Haterz!
2000 Toyota Celica GT
4 All U Haterz!
2000 Toyota Celica GT
I'll leave something with ECelica.com on them. There's one by my condo with a Carbon Fiber C1 style hoodscoop on it-I'll leave this person an ECelica.com note along with an offer for it pretty soon!!! I have told a bunch of Toyota owners about this site already!

4 All U Haterz!
2000 Toyota Celica GT
4 All U Haterz!
2000 Toyota Celica GT

Well I tell you what Susan...If you give me $20, I'll get you the clear corner lenses from this site & install them for you at no extra charge...would you be up to that? I just want to meet other Celica owners. I've been posting for a while but I don't really know any other Celica owners. It would be nice to meet a Celica owner around here! Let me know.

Page 1 of 2 1 2