I'm a network engineer and I make about 3200/mo gross. I'm 20, but about 75% of that goes to my bills, car payments, insurance, food, etc. Not quite sure where the other 25% goes, because I'm always broke.
But I'm not doing any major mods to the car until its paid off. Some of the things I'm thinking about are: TRD
/Vizage Kit, Rims/Tires, Exhaust, Lambo Doors, and DAS turbo kit. Any small mods recommended?