Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

who here has the apr gt300 body kit?????????? if you do have it, please please please post pics, and if anyone is ordering it, post piks when it arrives. please!!!!!! i wanna get that with the racing hart rims displayed on the featured ride. thankz

That car is a dream not come true [Tasty]

very true. thumbsup shocked cool grin

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Right now it is only available to APR affiliates and their sponsored cars so they can promote this kit, even then they have to shell out quite a few bucks for the kit. As for the retail price I hear $3500+ for the kit only you still have to shell more bucks to paint and install those pieces. Remember to make it look good like the APR show car you have to mold pieces on... This is not a kit for a daily driven celica.

Oh! forgot to mention you will need to get new wider rims because of that widebody to look good, spacers will not look good and to bring the wheel that far out is kinda dangerous... APR body kit is not for everyone, it is for few people who has a lot of money to spend.

[ 02-20-2003, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: Mike Lu ]

not the best idea for a daily driver, eh? fuxorz, it loox so damn good with those wide rims (although i dont know if the rear rims r supposed to b wider then the front rims, considering its a front wheel drive car.) still my dream car though... wink

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
yeah in order to actually use that wide rims you need some sort of forced induction (turbo or supercharger) to make it sort of functional. Otherwise that kit plus the rims is going to make your car even slower, you look good but you will be slow as hell... Can look good and watch grandma in their cadillac pass you by grin
Just playing but there is some truth to that smile

[ 02-20-2003, 11:07 PM: Message edited by: Mike Lu ]

iono, some caddy out there... lol j/p, but yea, ur damn right. that particualr celica thats featured with the apr kit has a blitz s/c i think so its all good for them. damn im so sure they wood win so many shows, i mean if they actually let the tires touch anything but the garage floor that its currently living in with better care being provided for it then i would ever expect to have when im in a retirement home eating mayo out of the jar and watcing all my children... holy shit did i get carried away. sorry. lol. anyways thats a tight ass celica. i wood definitly get that kit with those racing hart cr rims, and ill turbo set up with a crazy fuking system to scare the living shit out of that duck on that cadillac logo and to stop the pacemaker on grandaddy driving it up from florida.. see, there i go again getttng carried away... spineyes

lets just go ahead and replace "all my children" with "golden girls" or "matlock" yea, matlock would do just fine... grin

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
see I could do that because I already got the custom turbo where I am making more HP than that Blitz supercharger kit (I am dynoed at 223.1 HP to the wheels and 198 torque), but that damn rim would slow me the hell down to maybe equivelant to 200HP to the wheels...
But I do not want that kit... just looking at it I know it is a high maintance kit, would kill myself if I scratch the bottom carbonfiber guards...

[ 02-20-2003, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: Mike Lu ]

but damn ,those 10" wide rims look so phat... heavy as shit though so ur right. still, 200 hp aint that bad. i mean it sux if you paid for a turbo kit that gibs you 223, but you know, its all good when you got a really hot chik sucking ur, well you know, im not gonna go any further... thumbsup rofl spineyes [Tasty] wink grin cool smile

sup dennis, i'm the owner of the car they called "APR GT300"... thanks for the props... i dont usually post but i regularly check forums... its funny how some people know a lot about my car, but unfortunately most of the stuff they assume are not right... about the kit- it should come out in a month or 2... if you're interested about the kit let me know i might be able to help u... when we build the car we made performance a priority, it should perform as good as it looks and it is my daily driven car... the wheels are a big part of the setup, it completes the car but its not as heavy as some people think, its one of the lightest 19" rim i know... about running slow, my blitz SC is not even running yet (we have not tune it) so im running stock power and i have not seen any grandma pass me... if it is running slow because of the setup, well with the SC off i think i'm as fast as a stock GT...

the setup is a little expensive but its worth it... using spacers for a while should do the job untill you have enough money for a wider set... i used to run with spacers and its not that bad, people in japan run with them too... anyways hope you get the setup you want, let me know if you need something maybe i can help...

just an FYI

thanx man, you have been a great help already as to showing me the car that will ultimatly be my goal to have in my garage. major props on the ride. thumbsup thumbsup how much did those rims cost you with the kit, or did they use that particular car as the prototype?

o, and i saw the kit on a website for like 3500 or something?...? confused

sup dennis... the rims are expensive, i didnt pay for them, i'm sponsored by racing hart... but if you can wait we know of a company that will be coming out with wide rims for front wheel drive, with wide lip just like my rims... if you have any questions you can call mike of BRS (626)968-7400... if only you're from LA you can swing by BRS, i'm almost always there, you can check my car out...

about the wide rims that are coming out for fwd vehicles, kan you make the back rims wider than the front rims like on your ride? cause basically i think thats what puts the cherry on the cake (corny, i know grin ). i wish i kood stop by, but i live in nyc.rolleyes

u can do any setup you want... btw the widebody kit is all bolt-on, there's nothing to mold...

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
tuning? I thought blitz supercharger is suppose to come with a fully programmed ECU I guess I am wrong. What E-Management controller you using? If you are looking for a cheaper alternative from stuff like Tech-III try www.splitsec.com [splitsec.com] FTC1-E unit. CelicaUK (he has a supercharged celica too but his is custom) is looking into that to go with his kit.
Hay thats a nice body kit you have there, but man when I saw you pull into www.mbautosports.com [mbautosports.com] meet I knew its not a kit for me because cost of the kit and the rims shocked
Neways hope you luck on that Blitz Supercharger, I actually saw 1 working at a buddy's muffler shop (A-1 Muffler) they were doing work in Blitz supercharger. It sound bada$$ when it wines at start-up (did not see it run very far it pretty much pulled out to give me room to park at his spot).
BTW I know you do not have to mold it, but to make the car look good (back wide body) you should mold it instead of having bolts stick out.

[ 02-21-2003, 04:33 PM: Message edited by: Mike Lu ]

how much did it cost you to paint the body kit, gt300?

hey, i have ordered the gt300 kit, and ive asked my friend who works at a dealership, and whos going to paint it for me, how much its going to cost and he said about 1500... lil pricy, but its gotta get done :\
and one question for you GT300, i was wondering if you lowered your car any or is that how low its going to be with the kit on my car? thanks

[ 02-23-2003, 12:54 PM: Message edited by: jeremy ]

GT300 body kit on, getting fitted, doing install myself.
pics comin as soon as my kit is here and painted...

ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
Hey Julius, welcome to EverythingCelica thumbsup grin

[Linked Image]
It's not just your imagination...
Your day really does go by twice as fast while on EverythingCelica.com

k ,thanx jeremy.