New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

#5456 Sep 19, 11:58am
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I heard that if you add some kinda of "magnets" thing to your fuel line, the takeoff will be instant,,, confused What are those "mognets"? doe anyone know about this? and where to get one? thanks

ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
thats if you have an automatic celica...

with a manual, they make shifting more smooth..

its a contraversial debate weither they actualy work - i have them in my car and I honesly notice the difference... its like day and night

[Linked Image]
It's not just your imagination...
Your day really does go by twice as fast while on EverythingCelica.com

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
thank you isaac thumbsup i have an auto, and i want to try it see if it works. Where to get one? How much is that?

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
im truly intrested in this topic, it was up a while ago and i asked aboot it but was never answered in full, isaac, can you post pics of these magnets and where they go? and how much $$$? and wat not, thanx

I'm also interested in knowing how simple magnets can help performance of an Auto transmission :0

The Monkies will get you.

isaac, where did you buy yours from?

No Go Auto GT

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
I am intersted too... more details please...

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Fuel-Rail Magnets - For Instant Acceleration (AUTO TRANS)

More pictures are up at...
https://celicahobby.com/gal3/view_album.php?set_albumName=inst_magnets

I've had them on my car for about 6 months now... to me, the difference is night/day after installing them... VERY nice!

other thread at...
http://www.ecelica.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000329

thanks for THIS LINK btagoc thumbsup http://www.emore4u.com/fuelmaster2.html

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
interesting...

how hot cn your engine get @ that spot? I was wondering as teh maximum operating temp of NbFeB magnets is ~300 F. All magnets will demagnetize at high temps (same reason they demagnetize when you drop then too much), and the product I linked claimed to use NdFeB magnets. What kind were you using Isaac? I don't know @ what temp traditional Fe Magnets degrade... prolly not that high

curious

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
sorry to keep posting about this... but I keep finding more stuff...

apparently there was a HUGE thread about these things @ newcelica.org under the name "what are our brothers at unison talking about," I found it by searching for magnet and fuel in their forum.

Anyway... there was a LOT of debate and all those who had these magnets that some guy from team unison had brought from germany claimed these huge gains (no dynos) and everyone else was skeptical. In the end it was found that no more magnets could be brought from germany and so the thread was killed before any dynos were run...

I am really intrigued as to whether other magnets/products would work... it seems these things can make a big difference.

Isaac... you seem to be awfully quiet as to the origin of your magnets... did they come from the small stock of team unison? Or did you get them somewhere else? Do tell...

The following sites were linked in the NC.org thread:

http://www.fut.es/~sje/mag_fuel.htm

http://www.eureka.findlay.co.uk/archive_features/Arch_Automotive/magnets/Magnets.htm

http://www.fuelcharger.net/

ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
in that thread that you mention - Im "id242" aka, UNISON50... I was one of the guys in the team to get a set of magnets...

Im not being quiet on the subject at all.. I just feel that I've already said everything that can be said about them - I like them a lot - i feel a major difference in take-off...

i posted pictures now smile

[ 09-26-2002, 10:22 PM: Message edited by: isaac ]

[Linked Image]

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
ok... that clears up a lot...

thanx

didn't mean to imply you were being secretive, but you hadn't mentioned anything about the origin of your magnets or anything like that.

hmmm... we may have to try one of these other products... that or just buy some high end NdFeB magnet off ebay...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1771375719

ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
E-WIRE PRESS RELEASE E-WIRE PRESS RELEASE E-WIRE PRESS RELEASE **************************************************
-- WITH PHOTO -- TO ENVIRONMENTAL EDITOR:

California Air Resources Board Considers Fuel Charger(TM) Power Cells as Acceptable ECDs To Reduce Diesel And Gasoline Soot Emissions Up To 80% and NOX up to 20%

ORLANDO, Fla., June 21 -/E-Wire/PRNewswire/-- The Cal/EPA Air Resources Board Science & Technology Review Committee is scheduled tonight to consider Fuel Charger(TM) Power Cells as acceptable emission control devices under the California Environmental Technology Certification Program.

(Photo: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20010621/FLTH023)

If accepted, Power Cells -- electrolytic fuel ionizers manufactured by Empower Group, Inc., Sebring, FL -- will give California diesel and gasoline engine operators an inexpensive way to comply with the 2000 Clean Air Act.

Unlike exhaust scrubbers, whose backpressure on engines reduces horsepower, Power Cells make fuel burn cleaner to begin with, which yields more horsepower & torque and can improve MPG or GPH by 3% to 16%.

Power Cells are installed between the final filter and injection pump or fuel rail inlet. Fuel passing through a Power Cell picks up a precise dose of pure electrons moments before combustion. When the fuel is sprayed into a combustion chamber, the negatively charged electrons repel each other, break the surface tension of the drops and atomize them into microdrops, which also repel each other, mix better with air and can burn clean through. By increasing the energy released per ignition stroke, Power Cells increase horsepower & torque which in turn leads to improved fuel economy.

Since 1996, Empower Group has sold over 4,000 Power Cells, primarily to truckers, farmers, and construction firms in Florida. The firm has also conducted over 200 Fuel Economy Tests demonstrating consistent improvements in MPG & GPH.

The application submitted in May by Dr. Robert J. Malloy, PhD, Physics, Chief of Engineering, Empower Combustion Engineering Labs, details the physics of diesel fuel ionization developed at NASA and the Jet Propulsion Labs during the mid 1980s. It also presents a comprehensive review of emission tests performed by Eco Sound, Tarpon Springs, FL; Novus Research, Houston, TX; Florida Power Corporation; Quantum Energy Labs/MIT; and Blue Dot HVAC, Baltimore, MD. For the complete document, please email Peter A. Burkhard, President, Empower Marketing, Inc., or visit booth 415 at the International Trucking Show in Las Vegas.

Empower Marketing, Inc., 37 North Orange Avenue, Suite 760, Orlando, FL is the exclusive worldwide distributor and marketer of Fuel Charger(TM) Power Cells. For more information please contact Peter A. Burkhard, President & CEO at 407-447-1754, ext 102; email pburkhard@fuelcharger.net.

MAKE YOUR OPINION COUNT - Click Here
http://tbutton.prnewswire.com/prn/11690X63661215

SOURCE Empower Marketing, Inc.

-0- 06/21/2001

/CONTACT: Peter A. Burkhard, President & CEO, Empower Marketing, 407-447-1754, ext. 102, or email, pburkhard@fuelcharger.net/

/Photo: NewsCom: http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/prnh/20010621/FLTH023
AP Archive: http://photoarchive.ap.org
PRN Photo Desk, 888-776-6555 or 212-782-2840/

/Web site: http://www.fuelcharger.net/

[Linked Image]

ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
[Linked Image from jcwhitney.com]

HIGH-PERFORMANCE/COMMERCIAL-VEHICLE MAGNETIC FUEL SAVER

...Tested and approved by an EPA accepted laboratory to increase fuel economy up to 11.6%!

...Designed to dramatically reduce pollution

...Fuel injector nozzles stay clean by removing carbon and varnish buildup

The cost of these devices is a small price to pay for the money you'll save, the performance boost you'll enjoy and the good you'll be doing for the environment! Your engine will have more power, run smoother, last longer and require less maintenance. Each unit eliminate the need for expensive high-octane fuel and additives (unless recommended by manufacturer). When gasoline remains in your tank over time, the fuel molecules start to cluster. The molecules on the inside of these clusters can't be exposed to the oxygen necessary for combustion. The result is incomplete fuel burn with the unburned molecules emitted as pollution or remaining inside the engine as damaging carbon/varnish deposits. The Fuel Savers fit easily over the inbound fuel line (straps included, no special tools required). They deliver an abrupt designed magnetic field to break up these fuel clusters, exposing all molecules to the oxygen, ensuring the best fuel burn possible! Each works on every vehicle, every time the EPA accepted laboratory test and repeated demonstrations at authorized diagnostic/emissions inspection centers prove it. CARB exemption #D-421. For carbureted and fuel-injected vehicles.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/product.jhtml?CATID=37028

[Linked Image]

ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
FUN TESTING
The technique appears to work with any hydrocarbon fuel.
A demonstration with a gas filled cigarette lighter - If one's hand is held above the flame, perceived heat is noticeably increased if a pair of magnets are applied to the body of the lighter.

EMISSIONS
A report entitled, "Investigation of the effects of the use of Magno-Flo magnets on diesel engines", by Dr Joe Cheung, of the Bolton Institute School of Engineering, shows improvements of from 5% to 10% in fuel consumption in an engine under load. The study involved bench tests on a Perkins T 4.236 engine. Improvements were particularly apparent at high speeds and loads.

Sun test results on a 2.8 litre Ford Sierra engine under load show use of magnets reducing carbon monoxide emissions from 0.9% to 0.53% and hydrocarbon emissions from 96ppm to 0.53ppm.

FUEL ECONOMY
One of many testimonial letters from haulage contractors is one from W R Anderson of Robert Anderson of Dumfries shire. He says says: "Prior to fitting Magno-Flo to our Mercedes 1850, we carried out a fuel assessment. Over a total distance of 18,771 km, our fuel returns were 6.8 mpg. After the fitting of Magno-Flo, we rigorously tested over 31,384 km, and returned 7.5mpg. This gives an estimated annual saving, over an annual 230,000 mileage, of 3,000 gallons of fuel".

Some engines appear to achieve more benefit from magnetised fuel than others. Barnes cites the case of a Ford which showed 20 to 22% improvement in fuel economy, a BMW engine which showed 10% improvement, and a Japanese lorry engine which showed no improvement.

DESIGN POINTERS
Applying a strong magnetic field to hydrocarbon fuel entering an internal combustion engine, engine cylinder, or burner appears to improve the efficiency of combustion

Bar magnets placed each side of the fuel line appear to work best, with North poles opposing each other best for petrol, and North pole opposite South pole best for diesel.

The magnets should be near injectors in low pressure injection systems, or applied to the fuel filter in high pressure injection systems. The technique can also be applied to gaseous fuels

[Linked Image]

ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
currently regulated gas emissions from motor vehicles are unburned hydrocarbon (HC), carbon monoxide (CO), and oxides of nitrogen (NOx). Unburned HC and NOx react in the atmosphere to form photo-chemical smog. Smog is highly oxidizing in the environment and is the prime cause of eye and throat irritation, bad odor, plant damage, and decreased visibility. Oxides of Nitrogen are also toxic. CO impair blood capability to carry oxygen to the brain, resulting in slower reaction times and impaired judgement.

Fuel mainly consists of hydrocarbons. Groupings of hydrocarbons, when flowing through a magnetic field, change their orientations of magnetization in a direction opposite to that of the magnetic field. The molecules of hydrocarbon change their configuration. At the same time intermolecular force is considerably reduced or depressed. These mechanisms are believed to help to disperse oil particles and to become finely divided. In addition, hydrogen ions in fuel and oxygen ions in air or steam are magnetized to form magnetic domains which are believed to assist in atomizing fuel into finer particles.

Generally a liquid or gas fuel used for an internal combustion engine is composed of a set of molecules. Each molecule includes a number of atoms, which is composed of a nucleus and electrons orbiting around their nucleus. The molecules have magnetic moments in themselves, and the rotating electrons cause magnetic phenomena. Thus, positive (+) and negative (-) electric charges exists in the fuel's molecules. For this reason, the fuel particles of the negative and positive electric charges are not split into more minute particles. Accordingly, the fuels are not actively interlocked with oxygen during combustion, thereby causing incomplete combustion. To improve the above, the fuels have been required to be decomposed and ionized. The ionization of the fuel particles is accomplished by the supply of magnetic force from a magnet.

The resultant conditioned fuel/air mixture magnetized in opposite polarities burns more completely, producing higher engine output, better fuel economy, more power and most importantly reduces the amount of hydrocarbons, carbon monoxide and oxides of nitrogen in the exhaust. Another benefits if these devices is that magnetically charged fuel and air molecules with opposite polarities dissolve carbon build-up in carburetor jets, fuel injectors, and combustion chambers help to clean up the engine and maintain the clean condition.

----

[Linked Image from magnetizer.com]

The Magnetizer Engine Performance Maximizer has been called "one of the finest innovations in engine maintenance."

EPMs are currently being used and recognized by many authorities such as the US Air Force, State, Federal and International Governments. Municipalities such as the California's Berkeley Police and the Berkeley Sanitation Department also employ these systems to create cleaner air and save a great deal of fuel and money.

As indicated by a recent California Emissions Test (shown in the graph above), the Hydrocarbons were reduced by 84%, the Carbon Monoxide was reduced by 83%, and the Nitrous Oxide was reduced by 72%! Once Magnetizer's EPM (Engine Performance Maximizer) stabilizes between 200-500 miles, the emissions almost completely disappear.

An abudance of scientific research has been done on this topic, A few of these reports can be found at...
http://www.eureka.findlay.co.uk/arc...ets/Magnets.htm
and
http://www.fut.es/~sje/mag_fuel.htm
(thank you Impulse, for digging up the links)

You wont have to be worried about the elctronics inside your bay, the fuel line that runs under your engine plastic (passenger side/center) isnt ANYPLACE next to the ECU box. (ECU is on the driver's side/edge of your celica). And second, these are NOT "car-lifting" magnets like you see in the cartoons grin

[Linked Image]