Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

Blue MnM
2003 Toyota Celica
Blue MnM
2003 Toyota Celica
aight for those of you who have em ...have you experience any problems??? i bought mine about a month ago and the first problem was the radius of it they advertise it as a mile and a quarter for the pager radius and i was barely if even getting a quarter mile from it so brought it back to the place i boughht it from and they replaced everything ...still only getting less than a quarter mile but i was like fuck it as long as the alarm works...

and then after a week or so the remote has trouble locking and unlocking my doors i have to keep on pressing it a couple of times to work and also the shock sensor sometimes does not page the remote the alarm would go off without paging me...also sometimes the alarm would go off in the middle of the night for no reason(yeah the pager actually works when this happens)...

lastly to today when i was trying to unlock my door it wouldnt work i kept pressing the button and nothing then suddenly all the icons in the screen disappeared and nothing was showing i was like WTF!!!later on the icons came up again

i have called firsttech and abviosly they told me to call the dealer and i did and abviuosly they told me to bring it in to check it again
what i hate though is the dealer i got it from is the closest to me and its about and hour and 1/2 drive its a waste of time/gas/and money and everytime i bring it over the stupid thing works perfectly now i have to drive back again 2morrow for them 2 check it

sorry i have to vent but its just pissing me off i paid $400 for something that dont work properly...so any of these happend to anyoneelse that has the 2wss series
what should i do ??should i request my money back???there making me drive back and forth and they cant even fix it
iam so piss angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
i really need your opinion guys what should i say to the dealer and whar course of action can i take(legally of course)

Last edited by tru_Asiatik_Pride; Oct 21, 2003 11:10pm.

1997 Nissan Pathfinder
1997 Nissan Pathfinder
I dont have compustar but about the distances. that 1 1/4 mile rating is open area with clear perfect conditions. Any interferance and that distance drops significantly. Just in case you didn't know, usually you will be able to recieve a lot farther than you can transmitt, so if you think its not working at a 1/2 mile cause you cant unlock the doors chances are if someone banged on the window you would get the page.