Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
help. i need your opinions... i need to know what kit would look best with the color carbon blue color on my celica... the carbon blue color is a bit weird...in shiny light its blue..then in bright sunshine it has a lil bit of green in it that kinda makes it look kinda teal/greenishblue...then in the after noon or dusk it looks completely black...some would think that would be a sick color but it makes it harder to choose a kit that would break necks whenever it passes by a person. i know some of you think that dark cars (carbon blue, black) wouldent show the nice curves of the body kit but im really having a hard time choosing what body kit would go beter with this color. its driving me crazy!!! my friends think i should get a blitz.then my other friends think i should geta replica veilside...but im really focusing on the front bumper...what would break most necks...and have very noticable curves on a carbonblue celi? what do you guys think i should get? dont worry about my opinion. i wanna hear yours. wave peace

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
i have the blitz on my carbon blue celi and i think it looks really good thumbsup

2000 Toyota Celica GT
2000 Toyota Celica GT
i have blitz, extremor, veilside combo on my carbon blue...i like it...and body kit will look good as long as you like the kit

carbon blue is a bitch to match rims, graphics, any color scheme...i wish it was just black

Blue MnM
2003 Toyota Celica
Blue MnM
2003 Toyota Celica
getting the blitz soon or when its out veilside 2 thumbsup

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
thanks guys for your reply...yo, you got any pics of your car with blitz on?

2003 Toyota Celica GT
2003 Toyota Celica GT
i like the rx7 and the buddy club 2 kits. its clean and simple, but still make your car stand out.

[Linked Image]

body kits should flow with the car, these kits i see completely make ur car stand out, which is good and bad, i prefer gt300 or kaminari i like the different looks but very subtle in my eyes.. chances are if ur buying a body kit probally paint the kit,but usally i would just say screw it and just repaint the whole dam car and mold the kit, looks more natural, plus you can change to lighter blue..

2003 Toyota Celica GT
2003 Toyota Celica GT
Even though its hard to mix body kits(different sides,front and back, etc.) to look good, I would do that. rice

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
what kind of rims did you guys get to macth your carbon blue celi? i was thinking maybe 18s or 19s some konigs i for got what name but its black rims and have chrome lining circle around it.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
i got some 17' konig verdicts and i think thumbsupthey look really good thumbsup

Nole-hater
2000 Toyota Celica GT
Nole-hater
2000 Toyota Celica GT
Get a really aggressive kit like blitz or veilside. That will best show with a dark color thumbsup

BTW- The song in your sig is sick! It's one of my all time favs.

[Linked Image]
In case you didn't notice its good to be a Florida Gator. Noles Suck.

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
Originally Posted by UFCELI
Get a really aggressive kit like blitz or veilside. That will best show with a dark color thumbsup

BTW- The song in your sig is sick! It's one of my all time favs.

finally somebody knew what song it was! i thought nobody listened to real hip hop thumbsup

King of the Hill
2003 Toyota Celica GT
King of the Hill
2003 Toyota Celica GT
buddy club 1 will look SICK in carbon blue

Hyper-Girrrl
Hyper-Girrrl
I like the kam kit and wings west...I like suttle kits nothing too flashy!