Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Oct 14, 2:50am - #52834 
Unregistered

what kit would look best on carbon blue?

help. i need your opinions... i need to know what kit would look best with the color carbon blue color on my celica... the carbon blue color is a bit weird...in shiny light its blue..then in bright sunshine it has a lil bit of green in it that kinda makes it look kinda teal/greenishblue...then in the after noon or dusk it looks completely black...some would think that would be a sick color but it makes it harder to choose a kit that would break necks whenever it passes by a person. i know some of you think that dark cars (carbon blue, black) wouldent show the nice curves of the body kit but im really having a hard time choosing what body kit would go beter with this color. its driving me crazy!!! my friends think i should get a blitz.then my other friends think i should geta replica veilside...but im really focusing on the front bumper...what would break most necks...and have very noticable curves on a carbonblue celi? what do you guys think i should get? dont worry about my opinion. i wanna hear yours. wave peace

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Oct 14, 2:54am - #52835 
Unregistered

i have the blitz on my carbon blue celi and i think it looks really good thumbsup
BakerGT
BakerGT Oct 14, 3:03am - #52836 

2000 Toyota Celica GT

North of Pittsburgh, PA
i have blitz, extremor, veilside combo on my carbon blue...i like it...and body kit will look good as long as you like the kit

carbon blue is a bitch to match rims, graphics, any color scheme...i wish it was just black
tru_Asiatik_Pride
Blue MnM
tru_Asiatik_Pride Oct 14, 3:07am - #52837 

Blue MnM
2003 Toyota Celica

Southern California
getting the blitz soon or when its out veilside 2 thumbsup

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Oct 14, 3:10am - #52838 
Unregistered

thanks guys for your reply...yo, you got any pics of your car with blitz on?
DisGqBoi
DisGqBoi Oct 14, 3:39am - #52839 
2003 Carbon Blue Toyota Celica GT
2003 Toyota Celica GT

Hilton Head, SC
i like the rx7 and the buddy club 2 kits. its clean and simple, but still make your car stand out.

[Linked Image]
Ammar
Ammar Oct 14, 3:57am - #52840 

body kits should flow with the car, these kits i see completely make ur car stand out, which is good and bad, i prefer gt300 or kaminari i like the different looks but very subtle in my eyes.. chances are if ur buying a body kit probally paint the kit,but usally i would just say screw it and just repaint the whole dam car and mold the kit, looks more natural, plus you can change to lighter blue..
Pnoiracerz
Pnoiracerz Oct 14, 3:57am - #52841 
2003 Carbon Blue Toyota Celica GT
2003 Toyota Celica GT

(Wangan!) Honolulu, Hawaii
Even though its hard to mix body kits(different sides,front and back, etc.) to look good, I would do that. rice

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Oct 14, 5:44pm - #52842 
Unregistered

what kind of rims did you guys get to macth your carbon blue celi? i was thinking maybe 18s or 19s some konigs i for got what name but its black rims and have chrome lining circle around it.

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Oct 14, 6:11pm - #52843 
Unregistered

i got some 17' konig verdicts and i think thumbsupthey look really good thumbsup
UFCELI
Nole-hater
UFCELI Oct 14, 6:32pm - #52844 

Nole-hater
2000 Toyota Celica GT

Florida
Get a really aggressive kit like blitz or veilside. That will best show with a dark color thumbsup

BTW- The song in your sig is sick! It's one of my all time favs.

[Linked Image]
In case you didn't notice its good to be a Florida Gator. Noles Suck.

**DONOTDELETE**
Unregistered
Anonymous Oct 14, 9:36pm - #52845 
Unregistered

Originally Posted by UFCELI
Get a really aggressive kit like blitz or veilside. That will best show with a dark color thumbsup

BTW- The song in your sig is sick! It's one of my all time favs.

finally somebody knew what song it was! i thought nobody listened to real hip hop thumbsup
IcEd blUe
King of the Hill
IcEd blUe Oct 14, 9:38pm - #52846 

King of the Hill
2003 Toyota Celica GT

pennsylvania
buddy club 1 will look SICK in carbon blue
Angelica
Hyper-Girrrl
Angelica Oct 14, 9:41pm - #52847 
Hyper-Girrrl

Pittsburgh, PA
I like the kam kit and wings west...I like suttle kits nothing too flashy!