Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Selica
Selica Jan 13, 8:04am - #5258 

Stockton, CA
Revolution Exhaust

I just had the Revolution S2 muffler from ACAutotechnic installed on my Celica..

ACAutotechnic.com It's the last muffler on the page..

With a custom installation it was about $160 total.. I love the loud deep throaty sound my car now has! I was just wondering if anyone has ever heard about it.. Is it good/bad? Also, the ad claimed a 10-15hp gain depending on your engine.. True or no? Thanks for your help..

[Linked Image]
Pete00
Pete00 Jan 12, 10:50pm - #5259 
2002 Silver/Black Toyota Celica
2002 Toyota Celica

Toronto. Canada.
hehe perhaps you should have asked this question prior to installing your muffler wink
i haven't heard of it. tell us how it goes spineyes

Old Car: 2002 Toyota Celica GT-S=Liquid Silver=6 speed manual=show car
^^*FOR SALE*^^ $25,995 CDN OBO!!!
New Car: 2004 Lexus IS300=Black on Black Leather=5 speed manual=Sport Design II package.

[Linked Image]
Selica
Selica Jan 12, 11:56pm - #5260 

Stockton, CA
The muffler's fine and sounds great.. I was just wondering if anyone's ever heard anything about it.. I'm a poor college student so I don't have the extra cash to splurge for something like the TRD exhaust system, so I settled for the Revolution muffler.. (I'm still rolling around with the stock hubcaps for gosh sakes!).. Anyways, thanks..

[Linked Image]