New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
hey y'all..

i've posted this thread on other website and have search for real responses on this kit and to no avail i've found nathan!

i'm really diggin' on this kit considering i have a black celi. i'm interested in learning more information concerning the kit's:
-fitment (will i need a lot of mending here?)
-feel (aerodynamics effects?)
-drag (will i be scraping the kit considering i've got hotckis?)
-owners (who has it?? what's your opinion?)
-crap (is this kit just crap?)
-carbon fiber hood (what's the fitment like?)

thanks in advance spineyes

Hey, I don't have the TC-Spoiler body kit, but I do have the TC-Spoiler front bumper coming in and I have done a lot of research on it. I saw the TCS Celica at a show and it had 19" rims w/ an appx 2" drop w/ coilovers and it sits about 5-6" off the ground. The fitment looks pretty decent. Since it is pretty box, expect to feel a lil' drag. Your hotchkis springs are not as low as the TCS celica, but it all depends on the size of the rims and tires you're going for. Expect some scraping. The quality of the kit looks pretty good and is comparable to several good brands. It is not as good as kaminari, wings west, trd and such. I hope I've helped answer some of your questions. It is a great looking body kit and I would get the full kit, but I've got too many body kits as is. Good luck!

Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
thanks for reassurance. i would go for the whole kit. my car is sitting on 17' so i guess i would expect some scraping but as bad since it's drop is not as of the TCS car...i guess i'll think about considering it's a pretty penny when there are better, long-lasting kits out...