Hello all,
So I'm not a new Celica owner - I had a st205 a while ago and a gt before that...
Loved the cars - but didn't pay too much attention to them. Blew the engine on the 205 due to lack of maintenance (no oil :o) sold the gt4 on to buy a Hyundai.....
Have now returned all guns blazing to the celica side of life and was hell bent of getting what i believed to be the best of the best...
So far from what i understand, I have a Celica 2000 SS-II GT6 elegant sport...

I know we have a lot of enthusiasts here so I have a few queries for you all....

During a previous MOT the kilometers was documented in miles. (its was 88,000 km or something and it got changed straight to 88,000 miles.. how can i change this (get in converted correctly.)

Also I have a weird sound coming from the front of the car from around the spark plug area.... sounds like faint electrical noise but I am thinking maybe chain? It does not sound bad just faint and weird.... and its more noticeable when the engine reaches optimum temperature.. followed by the engine management light LMAO...

Not going well so far.....
I brought a voltmeter to find the drain, wrong meter.....
I brought a OBD2 reader... incorrect protocol...
The stereo stopped working when a mate stretched a wire sticking out of the dash. (think it was from bat to dash wire, not dash to stereo)

All in all the car was a bag of sh*t when I brought it and in need of a divorce or an affair :P But due to past neglect I really will not fail my Celica this time around. - i let go of a GT4 which i kick myself about daily.... Now I have turned that frustration in motivation and I want this to be my "built not brought" car........ right after the mechanic finishes with it smile.

Oh also :):) where on earth can i get a ramp? or something that resembles a ramp.... (Had an idea of a skip with 2 railway sleepers smile
If I don't fix it I'll just keep on pushing smile - that was a joke - I love my car smile

Kiz.