I am new to forum posting, but I tried to find a similar thread, pictures, other forum threads, etc, but no luck.

I got a replacement engine from LKQ in Texas about 2 years ago due to spun rod bearing, it has not run great since. I suspected exhaust plugging at first as the car flooded up to the bottom of the doors while the engine was out and the exhaust had water in it for a few months.
I have removed my injectors a few times moving them around and swapping with replacement from Monkey Wrench trying to find the cause of my random misfire. This time it started in cylinder 3 for over 2 weeks, now it is cylinder 4 also for about one week. It has been in all cylinders in the past and seems to come and go. My fuel mileage is 17 - 20 in town ( a lot of stop and go driving and ~4 miles each way to work M-F), it is taking from 2-8 seconds to start, just turning over, but it sounds like it is turning over slower than normal. Anyone have a pic of the fuel line routing under the hood? It looks to be about 8-10 inches too long.
I had been losing about 1 quart of oil every 2 weeks, but I have moved from Toyota recommended 5w30 to 10w30, Valvoline (not synthetic yet due to price w/oil consumption). The consumption now is about 1/2 that. I average about 100 miles/week. I know the engine has an oil leak, I see it on my driveway, but I cannot put my finger on it, I think it only leaks when I am driving, and it is blown around under the car. The leak is less than a cup a month.
I get smoke out the exhaust in lift only, but I have carbon coming out of the exhaust at idle, sort of looks like black snowflakes. I have replaced spark plugs, coil packs, IAC, MAFS, Throttle Position Sensor (only getting 74% throttle with my foot in the floor old and new sensor).
Acceleration is slow, with a slight surge, I feel it more than hear it.

I know that is a lot of detail, but I figure more is better for a good response.

Any help is greatly appreciated, Thank you all so much for everything you have done so far to help me.

Last edited by BrokeInAL; Oct 18, 2016 12:42pm. Reason: Update