Hello Guys,

I posted a number of years ago on this forum and many others like it and seemly lost my access along the way, with many email changes I guess; and now I have to start all over. You may have known me at the time as the user name iggy. I was at a number of meetups "have tons of photos and videos", involved with various group buys and such and well life happened, thus; I fell off the face of the earth.

Anyway now the time has come to starting preparing to sell me beloved 2004 Celica GTS w/ TRD Action Package, HID, Leather, Moon Roof, I think it's fully loaded, she has been cared for greatly imho, some normal paint chips can be found from road use and other normal interior wear, but nothing excessive that I can see.

I would gauge the car as very good condition if not excellent. Garage kept the entire time and driven normally, never sitting for months on end, but never driven in the winter, that time she would sit in a somewhat insulated garage.

Just under 44,000 on her clock and it's all factory original, nothing modified, original strong clutch, no mechanical issues and I just recently put on a new set of tires.

I'm trying to get a fair gauge of the true sale value as I can't seem to find one anywhere for my car, before posting extensive video(s), photo(s), close up(s), any paper work or maintenance records, original sticker etc.

I figured I would posts on some forums first then decide on the true value. Here is a close one: https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/19386573 asking $14,5k. I did see one listed for $18k once with 65k on the clock, but when I went back to look again, it was sold. Older with 10k above my miles > https://www.carsforsale.com/vehicle/details/23364424 asking $12.5k

Both the above sales are modified cars, mine is factory original, nothing modified. So a buyer has a clean slate if you wanted to modify it, which wouldn't that be better for the true enthusiast, clean car to start from?

So here are a few photos taken, present and past, please help in any way you can, again I posted on here and many other forums years back, but now I get to be a noob all over again. grin

I wonder if anyone will even remember me, I go way back to the everythingcelica.com days :detective, which I think is now this domain:

[Linked Image from s15.postimg.org]

[Linked Image from s21.postimg.org]

[Linked Image from s16.postimg.org]

[Linked Image from s17.postimg.org]

[Linked Image from s12.postimg.org]

[Linked Image from s18.postimg.org]

[Linked Image from s14.postimg.org]

[Linked Image from s12.postimg.org]

[Linked Image from s15.postimg.org]

[Linked Image from s10.postimg.org]