Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Paleryx
Paleryx Sep 20, 9:10pm - #450777 

Ontario
First celica, couple questions

Okay first off hi, I've never even heard of a celica and I just bought a 2000 gt with 210 kms on it and a 2zz ge motor with 60 kms on it. It has tons of mods done to it aswell a only sitting about 2 inches off the ground (the exact distance of a redbull can) and I'm not sure if the tire size atm but there huge. It also has a body kit.

Basically I want to use this as my daily driver, I was originally looking for a beater and came across this and couldn't say no. Now I don't drive far to work, about 1km maybe 1/2. I also don't drive around too much. What I want to know is will this thing be okay in the winter?? I might get a winter beater. But i want to try and avoid insuring two vehicles. Should I raise it? Add weight, get thin winter tires? Would I have to find a stock body kit?

Please help me get an idea of how much work I'm looking at to get it winterized for a Canadian winter, or if it'd just be cheaper to store it for the winter.

I'll post pics if I can figure out how to haha
Paleryx
Paleryx Sep 20, 10:47pm - #450778 

Ontario
Linked Image

Linked Image

And this is it currently, I'm repairing the bumper at the moment.
Linked Image
vas
vas Sep 23, 8:59am - #450779 

ROMAINIA
You deffinetly need to rase it if you wana drive it to the winter

Looks fantastic