Stock Celica wing attachment nipples -
The stock wing utilizes those four nipples to stabilize it.
If you plan on removing them completely:
1. lay down several layers of painter's tape around the nipples. this will help minimize any damage that might occur in step 2.
2. use Dremmel to file them down or cut them off.
3. once they've been filed down, drill out the remaining nipple piece.
when you're done, remove the painters tape from the top-side where you were just working.
4. cover the underside (bottom) of the exposed holes with painters tape.
5. fill the holes with silicone over the exposed holes to make the surface even.
6. use touch-up paint to carefully cover over where the nipples were.
NOTE: If you dont want to remove the nipples because you think you're going to replace the wing at some point, just follow steps 4 through 6.