New Reply
Print Thread
7ur7le
7ur7le Jul 17, 6:17am - #449457 
2002 Blue Toyota Celica GTS
2002 Toyota Celica GTS

Seattle-Pullman
Rotors

I know that there has already been threads on rotors around here naming the top brands like AEM, brembo, stoptech and others but I am wondering if there is a middle ground in which I can improve a bit over stock (looks/performance) and not have to sleep in my car because I spent all my rent money. I am in need of rotors so that being said, I WILL buy some regardless, I just feel like if I am going to do the job and spend cash might as will spend a little extra and get something nicer.. Any thoughts of awesome rotors that wont leave a burn in my wallet?? Thanks a ton.
Sonspit
Sonspit May 4, 8:27am - #449964 

Florida
Check ebay, they have some nice slotted and drilled preformance rotors for under 100 with ceramic pads included.. I'm going to pick up a pair for myself
novadark2000
novadark2000 May 30, 7:12pm - #450025 

2002 Toyota Celica GTS

Missouri
I recommend ABT slotted rotors. they arent expensive. I have the slotted silver zinc coated ones. havent had a single problem with them.