Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

Hey guys, I just installed my stock bumper back on. Kinda trashed my other one . I never had a license plate holder on my front bumper, but with the stock one, it's there. Anyone know how to take it off? Thanks!

When i got mine it had a front license plate bracket thing that just had a couple screws in it. Not sure it was stock but i cant imagine it would be more than that.

JJ3
I am sorry to say this,but anybody that cannot remove a plate bracket,mabye shouldnt be working on thier own car. I myself removed the bracket and filled and shaved the body panel of the bumper to not only think the bumper never had a bracket but also make it look like one would never go there. Then I made a custom mount to put the plate in the opening of the lower grille on the action package style bumper also putting it at enough of an angle to make it so it is also a difficult target for the speed checkers in those damn cars with the flashy lights and chubby ticket writers piloting them. Also I actually tempted a speed camera into trying to capture my plate and being low and set back in the big opening and at the angle made the plate unreadable(the rear plate was how they got me)but the cops also have not cited me for the front plate because it is a fine line on them being able to convict as mostly the law here is all about a front plate being required,the law regarding the way its displayed loose enuf that you can get away with this despite them being pissed they cant get a solid laser target. I highly recomend this modification for those with the action package bumper. I am not a big fan of making things easy on the 5-0

Johnny