1. Clean light with water and towel or simple green
2. spray VHT nite shades on light going from left to right, right to left releasing the button after each stroke. Start from the top and work your way down.
3. Have a home fan near by. After your done spray painting the light directly place fan face 2 face with headlight/taillight. Wait about 2 minutes for next VHT coat.
4. Repeats step 3&4 until you get desired darkness.
5. When you're done painting the lights wait 15-20 mins. to apply the clear coat. I used Pep Boys 'Plasti-Kote' Kustom Effex Klear Kote. (There's a pic at the bottom of this.)
6. After tint has dried spray klear coat the same as you did with the VHT nite shades. Wait about 2 minutes between each coat, while putting the light in front of a fan. Apply clear coat until you get desired glossiness.
7. Let light sit out in front of fan for an hour so you won't scratch off the tint or clear coat.
8. Install and enjoy your new lights!