New Reply
Print Thread
Grifter
Grifter Apr 10, 2:21am - #438763 
2000 Absolutely Red Toyota Celica
2000 Toyota Celica

Connecticut
help! need info, and opinions

hey guys, im plannin on instalin a volt meter, and oil pressure gauge, ok i need to kno how to, what brand is good, and where should i put them. see im thinkin inside that storage panel right underneath the clock and rig up something to hold the door open, like miniature gas shocks that could hold the door open. lol i dont kno. ur inputs would help a lot tho thanks.
hombredelassrtas
CF Connoisseur
hombredelassrtas Apr 10, 6:46am - #438764 

CF Connoisseur
2004 Toyota Celica

Gainesville, FL
i jsut orderd my air fuel to match the voltmeter i jsut bout. AC makes them: http://www.autodynamic.com/transfer/products/racing_gauges.asp also any autometer ones are good as well. i am jsut getting a pillar pod so it goes ont eh driverside A pillar like in most cars. easiert rout. someone put theirs on that little cubby door in the dash. jsut drille dholes adn put them in. prettymuch can do it anywhere thumbsup thumbsup

[Linked Image]
Grifter
Grifter Apr 10, 6:41pm - #438765 
2000 Absolutely Red Toyota Celica
2000 Toyota Celica

Connecticut
sweet thanks for the link. those gauges look nice. ill order them tonigh, myabe start of with Air/Fuel and Oil Pressure. now another question do they come with mounting brackets or do i have to buy my own?
hombredelassrtas
CF Connoisseur
hombredelassrtas Apr 10, 8:50pm - #438766 

CF Connoisseur
2004 Toyota Celica

Gainesville, FL
that i dont know. i am going to hope so wink

[Linked Image]