Previous Thread
Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
Rate Thread

Okiez..ppl..i just got apr strut bar this weekend and also ac indiglow gauges..there are two issue i'm running into while during the installation..need some help for those of you who have them..

1: Apr strut bar..on the driver side..the round plate that came w/ the apr strut bar would not go far down far enough for me to used old bolt..Is weird..I have to go buy a new bolt with a thinner size which fixed the problem..My battery tie down would not fit at all...If i used the battery tie down..it hold the strut about an inch upward from the plate...Right now..i have the strut install but no battery tied down at all..is like naked..nothing hold the battery down..Any one run into this problem at all???..

2. Ac indiglow gauges...My rpm would not go alway to 0..i seem like it got stuck in the middle at 500 or 600..I took it out and reinstall several time it doesn't fixed the problem at all..Any one run into this problem w/ AC indiglow...The AC light is not that bright at @..I don't know if they make it like that..I just the brightness at max but don't help...my 12volt wire i used the cig lighter wire for the power..Any sugesstion ppl...thanks

2000 Toyota Celica GT
2000 Toyota Celica GT
for the indiglow gauges look at the installas section they have something on the RJ autoworks gauges you need to recalibrate them.
Good Luck man

ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
ECelica Admin
2001 Toyota Celica GT
#1 is inswered in the replies @ install section... thumbsup
https://celicahobby.com/ubbthreads/thread.f_57367_0_collapsed_2__1.html

[Linked Image]
It's not just your imagination...
Your day really does go by twice as fast while on EverythingCelica.com

CF Connoisseur
2004 Toyota Celica
CF Connoisseur
2004 Toyota Celica
As for the gauges, what you really need ot do is pop off ur needles and put them abck on but dont push down all the way. mine did that as well. origoanlly i jsut wedged some paper between gauges adn the black plastic surrounding it. so it pushed it down. but after doing led swap i jsut didnt push the needles down all the way. its a design flaw but easily fixed smile if you ahve more quesitons feel free to pm me thumbsup