my 2nd performance mod is finally done. several weeks ago i installed my b&m s/s and now the CAI
. i feel each product is great and i'm glad i invested in them
the b&m was real easy to install (1 hour) and the CAI
was fairly easy (several hours to install but that's because i've been ill and in pain for the past week) except the istructions were a little confusing (too many acronyms). half the time my brother and i didn't even read the directions. there were a few frustrating moments but they were overcome with a little convincing.
no cel and the sound of the engine is sweet to the ears (especially when i quickly approach redline and hit lift).
now i move onto the coilovers (haven't decided yet), TRD
exhaust, trial header and unorthodox pulleys (still iffey in this last mod).
not to mention my molly wing from a gb and painting the insides of my headlamps.
oh yeah, my mtec bulbs are great except for one of the low beams went out a day after installing them (i did them at the same time as the CAI