Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
shawnsTRd
shawnsTRd Mar 6, 6:39am - #411753 

2002 Toyota Celica GT

Toronto Canada
angel eye wiring

okay so i have a new set of eyes to put in and that part of the install i have no questions about. my question is inregards to the wiring i am looking ot incorporate a switch so i can turn them on and off as i please since they will be red and not street legal.

if i disable my DRL's and wire them to the wedge bulb would that not give me what i am looking for confused
hombredelassrtas
CF Connoisseur
hombredelassrtas Mar 6, 6:58am - #411754 

CF Connoisseur
2004 Toyota Celica

Gainesville, FL
well if you wire them to the littel bulb inside (assumeing thats what ur talking about) then it woudl come on whenever you tunr on your lights. Becasue thsoe little bubls come on when you tunr on ur pakring lights. If you want complete control over thsoe seperate from the rest then jsut run a switch thrugh ur firewall and put a swithc in ur car. If that didnt make any sense let me know smile

[Linked Image]
shawnsTRd
shawnsTRd Mar 6, 5:23pm - #411755 

2002 Toyota Celica GT

Toronto Canada
yeah i was thinking about that when i went to bed last night. heading to radio shack right now grin