Next Thread
New Reply
Print Thread
JST2GTBY
JST2GTBY Feb 23, 11:56am - #407651 

2000 Toyota Celica

CA, USA
Air Filter

I recently bought an AEM CAI. Unfortunately the Air Filter look very worn out and i want to change it. I know everyone says you get what you pay for but i want to know from the people who have actually HAD THIS ITEM, or anything similar to it. I found it on ebay and i want to know if its any different from the k&n or AEM filters. Thanks guys thumbsup
1953495019-AF3R.jpg

DONT B A FOOL, WRAP UR TOOL
hombredelassrtas
CF Connoisseur
hombredelassrtas Feb 23, 3:45pm - #407652 

CF Connoisseur
2004 Toyota Celica

Gainesville, FL
my filter was gone too on my RMM Intake so i bouht that one. irs liek $4 plus 12 shipping or something like that right? It seems to work fine, i jsut have one concern, maybe someone can tell me if its a problem. Ok there is no red filter stuff on the top front. all there is, is the small messh screen. so essentially air (dust durt) can go unobstructed into the Intake (it jsut has to get by the fine mesh) so large particles cant get in but i cant see why dust woudlnt. The filter is facing with the red side to the front so i figure maybe it gets sucked in there instead. For proformace wise its great because its almost like having no filter wink So does anyone thing this will mess up my engine over time? I was thinking tha ti'll get a filter that is ocmpletely covered when i go home (dirt roads) but when i am back up here in uf use the one i have now.

[Linked Image]